You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, September 5th 2016, 1:40am

Returning player question

What is the server population of this game now? Me and 3 friends want to start playing again on the subscription server but dont want to enter a desolate wasteland. Let me know thanks! We used to be top players too idk if anyone remembers KidIcarus but that was me years ago xD

Tuesday, September 6th 2016, 7:30am

i am testing the subscription servor atm and i can confirm that is is a desolate wasteland :thumbup:

Tuesday, September 6th 2016, 2:27pm

You might want to wait until 7.0.2 patch hits. Making p2p server playable is not really about incremental addition of new players. If small groups join and look around to see no other players they will quit fast. This has been repeating way too many times already.

Many players have to come or come back at the same time to have a real chance. Usually when a big patch is released, people come back to check if anything changed. THEN is the perfect time to be there.

Tuesday, September 6th 2016, 10:12pm

I agree with Dala. I haven't had time to play on subscription server recently due to college but it definitely is a barren wasteland for the most part. There are times where the player base peaks but that still does not change the the barrenness of the server.