You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 1:25am

Cant see my Character.... (Patch is fully downloaded) HELP!!!???

hey guys, so i finally download the full patch after 2 days, but i log in and i cant see my Character, i only see it when i attack something.
in game where is no more downloading of the patch (green Dot is there) which indicates the game is fully downloaded already.
why anyone else having this issue? is my patch messed up or something? i try on different Character and i cant see that one too,... i see everyone else and all npcs, just cant see my self unless i attack. anyone wanna tell me whats going on please?
thanks!

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 2:22am

Hello,

1/ if you have AVAST as an antivirus, remove it and choose another antivirus
2/ try some of those solutions : http://fr.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…ad&threadID=542
3/ verify you graphic card drivers
4/ verify you computer power
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 2:26am

i have avast il try to remove it i guess :S
i love avast though lol

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 6:45pm

I can't see my avatar too!

Hello there!

I have the same problem ... i can't see my avatar.... When i started playing i could see it, then after the first mission while i was fighting my avatar suddenly desappeared ... and since then ... no chance to have it back!!! Is there any suggestion so sort this issue out ?

The game app. is apparently fully loaded (since the green dot is on), and I have no avast antivirus either but a kerspersky one ... what can i do? Any other suggestion?

Moreover it takes ages to load the game when passing from one scene to the next.... HELP!!! This is quite annoying.... this merge what suck a pain in the ...xxxxxx ! :cursing: Ciao!

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 7:15pm

Hello,

@Fegari : Try all what is explained in my previous message, # 2/. link.

Is it only your char that you can't see, or any char and any NPC ?
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 10:10pm

@ Gladia:
Hi thnx 4 your reply... The problem is the following.. I see everything around me, other characters too, every NPC except my own char.
I 'll have a look at the site you suggested and then i'll let you know if i managed to sort the issue out.
Thnk and bye!!

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 12:43am

nothing

I see nothing on my screen. Only the tip windows and options menu... :(

Tuesday, October 21st 2014, 10:54pm

i'm in the game its just everything is black if i focus i can see the out line of things and i can see light its just everything's black

Tuesday, October 21st 2014, 11:29pm

Hi, for black texture:

Quoted

Black textures

Please change the line ‘soft_hide=1’ to ‘soft_hide=0’ in the
Personal/global.cfg file located in the game installation folder. You
can edit the file with Notepad.

http://support.my.com/games/kbPage/168?code=en_US
Lysonia - Requiem, guilde Française - Empire (Evolution)