You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, September 7th 2016, 7:47pm

Thursday, September 8th 2016, 12:12am

concentration in pvp? what? no. Useless.

Thursday, September 8th 2016, 12:18am

Frakkerz

Trainee

I would say it is highly dependant on the class.

If you are a paladin for example, you want to max out concentration, you are doing mostly AoE and charging into the enemy.
If you are a mage, you are pumping out tonnes of dmg, again concentration can be good (until you get stunned)

Classes which are more objective / defensive / squishier might want to max out on hp

Scouts for example will die before concentration becomes usefull ( in an equal fight )
Healers will want to max out hp so to stop getting one shot
And summy, well summy is summy....

Then you should think about other factors... does your team have a healer? No? then hp wont really save you, just buys you a few seconds and allows you to react slower on heal pots etc.

Do you have a support? Are you going to get cc;ed to the point where you cant make concentration useful?

Who are you fighting against? If the enemy has good sustained dmg, concentration might not be good. If the enemy is burst dmg, then you can build a shield between bursts and stop their one-shots.

The key to success is finding the right balance

Thursday, September 8th 2016, 11:19am

Aionwen

Professional

in dane is this mine where u can pull many mobs, during leveling all chars i made only at this spot 1-2 level just by aoepulling as much as possible.
for example with bard and heal it was nessecary to have concentration beside bloodlust too, when twenty mobs are hitting u makin it very comfortable.
with bard requiem and dancingblade was enough coz it is constant aoedamage on all mobs, with healer i had to use healcircle, shields and tearspells too coz heavenlystrike has cd and chainoflight does no aoe to all mobs, it was a clickorgy but funny ^^
i would say u should have at least a bit concentration cuz like bloodlust it expands ur hp while doin damage in a way no other stat does over a long fight.
its a bit like the old warriorshield u have to break again and again and again before lowering the real hp.
with bloodlust u regain hp and with concentration u decrease the amount u have to heal up, in a constant flow of dealing damage and not getting huge damagebursts u so nail ur hpbar at a constant level, makes it easy for heals to react.
my gear is bäääh so im onehit for mostly evryone, but last sundaydomi there was a warriortank with 20k more kiki and he was wirling around and i got nearly no damage while i used meleeattacks and chainoflight to keep cleansingflame on him in supportbuild.
i have 12 items with concentration atm and try to get out how much items i can change back to lifepoints or absorb under 50%HP coz 12 is surely to much when gear gives more stats.
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Aionwen" (Sep 8th 2016, 11:49am)