You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 7:31am

KomandoR

Trainee

• "KomandoR" started this thread

Is it easier to level up in this patch ?

Hi guys i heard that it became easier now to level up can someone explain me how is it ? Thank you

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 7:43am

depends if you are a main or a reincarn. either way it depends on the zone, if you do all your quests, and if you pop exp scrolls. early on there will be hangups, early in 30, at 39, at 59. they got rid of near astral and heroics so you cant grind on those for extra exp
Sailoryue: lvl 60 Bard
Painkiller: lvl 50 Healer
Palpatine: Lvl 45 Psi (ret)
Mereda: lvl 53 scout (ret)
(anonymous): lvl 55 Paladin (RET)

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 7:45am

Kurtcobain

Professional

are u lvl 55 and want to lvl to 60? then buy 20 exp scrolls then it is easy, if u dont lvling with scrolls the quest story ends at lvl 58 maybe 59, and u have to grind the rest of exp by killing mobs :thumbdown:
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 7:47am

Hi guys i heard that it became easier now to level up can someone explain me how is it ? Thank you
Depends on server. I don't know about f2p, but on p2p since we have a permanent 30% increased exp., if you do all your quests + turn in marks of fate to auto-complete some quests ( gives extra exp ) you shouldnt grind at all. So yes, I would say lvling is easier.
For glory.

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 9:22am

Experience gains have gone up thanks to Marks of Fate.

The new stat system has resulted in a nerf to combat effectiveness for most sub-55.
The impact of this varies from class to class, level to level.

I would say that its a net win.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 10:06am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

I will let you know if I find time to level my Engii past 11.

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 1:32pm

reeah19

Intermediate

harder lvls are 33-but u can do goblinball and repetable in coba (pirate ones is faster) and grind, 39 but yazes shard repetable is very fast to do if u get some friends with, and 59 that lacks quests but also u can do goblinball, tka-rik for tokens of experience or grind in the questing allods

overall i consider lvling good compared with other games
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 4:55pm

Leveling has not been changed except for one new addition - marks of fate. Every time you gain exp, you also gain equal amounts of marks of fate and locked marks of fate. Those can be used to complete quests instantly, you can save them up. Locked marks of fate can be unlocked with an item in the itemshop. This makes questing much, much faster, because you can just skip tedious quests.

If you do like I did, and not use any marks of fate during the whole Eljune, you can finish Coba in about 15 minutes. Although I beat Eljune during a double exp. day on RU to do that, and double exp. meant double marks of fate as well.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 6:04pm

i mostly used marks of fate in kirah and ior, simply cuz the quests that CAN be fated are tedius and boring if you cant aoe (find a stupid flower, etc)

Friday, April 4th 2014, 1:58am

tootsieroll

Beginner

i mostly used marks of fate in kirah and ior, simply cuz the quests that CAN be fated are tedius and boring if you cant aoe (find a stupid flower, etc)
Totally agree!
Use them on gathering quest..

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 6:02am

I use them on almost every quest i can.In quests where i need to kill mobs,lets say i need to kill 100,i kill 99/100 and then auto complete.
That way i get the regular xp that i should get from mobs and the marks of fate extra xp.
Starting from lvl 55 you cant use the marks anymore so dont save them.

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 6:06am

I use them on almost every quest i can.In quests where i need to kill mobs,lets say i need to kill 100,i kill 99/100 and then auto complete.
That way i get the regular xp that i should get from mobs and the marks of fate extra xp.
Starting from lvl 55 you cant use the marks anymore so dont save them.

are you sure? i thought i used them in a couple of quests? if not well i better use some on my healer. ive got 500k inactives and she's 53

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 6:58am

<cut>

no
-Wraith

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Wraith02" (Apr 6th 2014, 12:57am)

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 2:39pm

it has never been hard to lvl up in this game. you get to either farm OR cash shop only twice in your lvling