You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, September 8th 2016, 10:01am

leveling up

hi , I'm new here and i took paladin but i found it really hard to level up , is there some tips you can give me to level up faster? :D

Thursday, September 8th 2016, 11:34am

Aionwen

Professional

whats ur level?

league or imperium?
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Thursday, September 8th 2016, 11:50am

I'm stuck at level 10 since 2 days -.-' and i cant complete my missions cuz i die everytime

Thursday, September 8th 2016, 11:59pm

• buy level 1 runes from runevendor (10% more off / def)
  • level martyr to your level (press the purple meditation symbol until the yellow progressbar in the left upper corner wont get any more)
  • respec your talentpoints to full proficiency or a mix prof / brut (see my signature "hint for rookies")
  • get the 4 hour potions in church / cellar

these 4 things above will make a HUUUGE difference :)

if you are in a dongeon (instance) summon mercenaries or wait until you are level 11

dont skip quests
use automove in case you are uncertain

paladin is one of the strongest classes (for leveling "THE best")

if you still have trouble return to the forum and tell us more, we will try to find a way to help you 8o

@moderation: maybe this should be in general section instead of paladinsection so its more visible to fellow rookies which might have similar problems

Sunday, September 11th 2016, 12:42am

Better to level up as AoE spec or Single Target?

Sunday, September 11th 2016, 2:24am

Sunday, September 11th 2016, 10:39am

Thank you.

Generally speaking, does this apply to other classes as well? Like Bard and Mage?

Sunday, September 11th 2016, 11:35am

Aionwen

Professional

paladin has rubies to make a meleeattack aoe, for me this was the must have after the other aoes.

for me bard with requiem+rubies and dancingblade+rubies was enough, i used no crescendo coz i didnt like the casttime. but if u want take crescendo, with rubies u get 2 instantcrescendos. crescendo is good for singletarget then too

mage has rubies to make iceflow and electric grab aoe, that was enough for me.
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Wednesday, September 14th 2016, 8:04pm

hi

whats a good aoe leveling build? i look at the build linked here but are there any better ones?

Wednesday, September 14th 2016, 9:58pm

Thursday, September 15th 2016, 3:18am

that would be my definition to.

sure a build like that would be fine. oh are there other variance on this build? oh what weapon type is better sword and board or two handed weapon?

Thursday, September 15th 2016, 11:56am

2handed weapon heavy will do more dmg hen you use melee attacks, but mainly you will inflict dmg with the aoe which is done by the wand, so IF you need extradefense (which i doubt however) its OK to use a shield too
but when you encounter single enemies its useful to use the singletarget-strikes too so it dies faster, this would be slower with a 1 handed weapon

(i would stay with a 2handed hammer or something)

Thursday, September 15th 2016, 12:59pm

2handed weapon heavy will do more dmg hen you use melee attacks, but mainly you will inflict dmg with the aoe which is done by the wand, so IF you need extradefense (which i doubt however) its OK to use a shield too
but when you encounter single enemies its useful to use the singletarget-strikes too so it dies faster, this would be slower with a 1 handed weapon

(i would stay with a 2handed hammer or something)
k and thank you for your reply on this matter.

Tuesday, October 18th 2016, 6:07pm

Don't forget that you got marks of fate and you can instant finish most of the quests o_o