You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, September 8th 2016, 1:55pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

[Old] Circle Of Equals 2016 - Semi Final Teams & Schedule

Dear Sarnaut,

The qualification stages for the Circle of Equals international 3v3 tournament have come to a close!

However, due to a large volume of requests from both communities, we're rescheduling the semi-finals to provide all tournament-server participants additional time to utilize and enjoy the training feature and better prepare themselves for the gruelling fights ahead.

Semi-finals will now take place on September 17th, followed by the finals on September 24th.

Here are the semi-final teams:

Full scheme for September 17th (which will be a Double Elimination) will be provided later on. We also ask that team members get in touch with their respective Community Manager to provide names for their teams.

In the meantime, tournament practice mode will be open for use, giving plenty of time to ready yourself for the upcoming battles for honor, glory, and these amazing prizes:

• 1st place - 40,000 + unique title and permanent champion's rune.
  • 2nd place - 30,000 + unique title.
  • 3rd place - 20,000 + unique title.

• Winning teams from the P2P server will be appropriately rewarded with subscription time.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Sep 26th 2016, 3:15pm)

Thursday, September 8th 2016, 4:05pm

oh god will be hard to call focus targets^^ will just have to go by class i guess :D

Thursday, September 8th 2016, 4:18pm

oh god will be hard to call focus targets^^ will just have to go by class i guess :D

They will use english for make names, so np :P

GL for this 8 partys
Edera - just nab.
Ruski

Thursday, September 8th 2016, 5:58pm

so russian names will be translatet ingame? wow probably funny sounding names then^^ cusious how my name will be displayed in the russian game then

Friday, September 9th 2016, 10:45am

so russian names will be translatet ingame? wow probably funny sounding names then^^ cusious how my name will be displayed in the russian game then

No no, they will use our client for do finals, so all names will be written on english
Edera - just nab.
Ruski

Tuesday, September 13th 2016, 5:20pm

mhh can we get like a time for the fights? someone told me its starting 20:00 but need a bit of clarification for raidplanning afterwards :/

Thursday, September 15th 2016, 6:23pm

Full scheme for September 17th (which will be a Double Elimination) will be provided later on.

When are you going to post the scheme? The semi-final is on the way. Would be nice to know when it starts and also what the format (Bo1/Bo3/Bo5) of each series will be.

Saturday, September 17th 2016, 6:24pm

good thing we have an announcement... :rolleyes:

Sunday, September 18th 2016, 1:56pm

Seriously what's the interest of making an event designed for only the 3-4 classes favored by a deluded idiot?

Sunday, September 18th 2016, 4:48pm

viable classes are : engi,pally,mage,summy,cleric so its 5 ! :P but anyway you can play any class there so i dont see it so hard

also i think we are used to this op class thingi as its the same every patch^^ and every class had their time already (mhh ok summy and pally more than once but yeah)

Sunday, September 18th 2016, 7:26pm

5 viable classes yeeea fantastic!!! So to take part to a competition you are just forced to change to a class you don't usually play.
Yes it's not so hard to come for showing as an extra, but generally "PvP" is expected to mean "Player vs Player", not "Player vs The incompetence of a sick retard"

Sunday, September 18th 2016, 9:46pm

lol and no reply here from cm as to what is happening? xD

Friday, September 23rd 2016, 10:36pm

Saturday, September 24th 2016, 2:58am

Pochtron

Intermediate

I don't know - what stage are we on ? Finals are tomorrow 24/sept ? Why is there no annoucement for it ?

Also - guild portal is on maintenance for like 3 or 4 days now.

This kind of event usually gets a lot of attention from the community, but it seems there is no follow up.

If semi finals took place september 17th, who is in finals ?
If not, why didn't it follow schedule ?
What is next step ?

Can you guys just have a little bit more consideration for the EU community, and the people involved in these event, and speak to us ?

Thanks for your answers, if any.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Pochtron" (Sep 24th 2016, 3:31am)

Saturday, September 24th 2016, 6:03pm

nope no finals today cuz last week there was no fighting^^ so we are still at 16 teams which wanna fight today^^ russians got an announcement on monday already but we didnt get anything :(

Saturday, September 24th 2016, 10:21pm

nope no finals today cuz last week there was no fighting^^ so we are still at 16 teams which wanna fight today^^ russians got an announcement on monday already but we didnt get anything :(

Given the current situation I went ahead to have a look at the Russian forums. Turns out some players there are really upset.

I thought this is a perfect time to bring our problems to the original team's attention. I've made a post about how "awesome" our version is and how it's highly probable that the Russian players are inconvenienced because of international version team's ineptitude. The topic is here:

https://allods.mail.ru/forums/showthread…l=1#post7090581

Hopefully someone with high decision-making power sees it and some heads roll at my.com

Sunday, September 25th 2016, 12:53am

That was hilarious, i was looking at russian forum during the event and you could see them deleting post in real time. In fact they were more busy at censoring theyr own forum then giving any information.

Pathetic.

Sunday, September 25th 2016, 4:10am

Pochtron

Intermediate

Given the current situation I went ahead to have a look at the Russian forums. Turns out some players there are really upset.

I thought this is a perfect time to bring our problems to the original team's attention. I've made a post about how "awesome" our version is and how it's highly probable that the Russian players are inconvenienced because of international version team's ineptitude. The topic is here:

https://allods.mail.ru/forums/showthread…l=1#post7090581

Hopefully someone with high decision-making power sees it and some heads roll at my.com

Thanks Dala, I hope your post gets some attention. Please keep us posted about reactions and answers from the team :)

Monday, September 26th 2016, 1:33pm

Can we get some responses/movement on the tournament ? Lots of us are wasting their saturday nights , cancelling stuff , just so we can be online for the tournament.

Its rather sad that in 2 weeks time , the only news we get , is "Event postponed for next week " .

If there are technical difficulties and event is to be cancelled , INFORM US.

I believe the russian teams , at least got some compensation for their time . Are we supposed to receive anything ?

Monday, September 26th 2016, 3:12pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

Hey folks, we've posted a new schedule & thread on the subject. For said threads future visibility, this one will now be closed.

Regards,
Mhul

Rate this thread