You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, September 17th 2016, 3:54am

what i would like:

for example,

1st run for a char: direct drop 60%
2nd run direct drop 61%
3rd run direct drop 62%
40th run direct drop 100%

and this for every part, so still a long thing

can be speeded up to 2% steps by replicator or whatever

maybe more percent? would have to be thought of properly ofc in reality

so noone has to bother with upgrading transmutation or whatever... just kill stuff and equip the loot, end of story

thats what i would love to see one time
This is highly unnecessary. Much easier for the last boss on each allod to drop an item that will increase the efficacy of one item by 1-2%.

Monday, September 19th 2016, 3:29pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

Quoted

-to limit artificially the progress of the players (with daylies like astral keys, dayly quests etc.) is to me a clear proof of the devs saying "we don't have anything else to make you play for now so we'll split the available content" :thumbdown:

You say that like other MMORPG's (FTP & Subscription) don't come with limits. Let's take Legion, for example, where you can farm normals all day for trite rewards, or go for the real prize in Mythics, which lock you out of rewards per dungeon for a whole week after completion. Raids will no doubt be the same when they are unlocked much like before. A certain other FTP MMORPG I've played recently allows you to complete 10/10 dungeons a day before you are disallowed to go there again without paying real money - and each completion results in a timed lockout (also removable with real payment) simply to stop people over-farming in short bursts. There are many others with their own system. In short, reasoning for AO limits is nothing like what is implied.

Regards,
Mhul

Monday, September 19th 2016, 4:44pm

what i would like:

for example,

1st run for a char: direct drop 60%
2nd run direct drop 61%
3rd run direct drop 62%
40th run direct drop 100%

and this for every part, so still a long thing

can be speeded up to 2% steps by replicator or whatever

maybe more percent? would have to be thought of properly ofc in reality

so noone has to bother with upgrading transmutation or whatever... just kill stuff and equip the loot, end of story

thats what i would love to see one time
This is highly unnecessary. Much easier for the last boss on each allod to drop an item that will increase the efficacy of one item by 1-2%.

and this item is activated by rightclicking it; wonderful
another great example, would love this :thumbup:

Rate this thread