You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, September 13th 2016, 2:26pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

Update 7.0.2: "Burning Skies" – Coming Soon!

Dear Sarnaut,

We're pleased to announce that Update 7.0.2 is on the way! Here's a sneak peak into what you can expect to see on its arrival.

The final battle with the Architects is at hand!

The key to ultimate victory over these relentless invaders can be found within old battlefields and adventures, where brave heroes must learn the true purpose of the Star Gates. Are you one such hero? Are you prepared to witness the greatest battle Sarnaut has ever seen?

• With this update, participating in raid adventures will become much easier for single players, starting with the possibility to join raids automatically through the Raid Search window. This option will allow you to participate in adventures for 9-15 member raids, all with an additional simplified difficulty mode. In this mode, you will receive less loot, but it will allow you to participate in the adventure an unlimited number of times a week.

• Mazes on your private allod will also undergo significant changes, such as greatly developed “Tower-Defense” aspects. Maze owners will now be able to set various traps and auras in Maze rooms to strengthen their defenders and repel invaders’ attacks. We will also introduce some new monsters, including a new race of Kobolds.
  • You will be able to test your own Maze together with your party or a party of mercenaries. We have also improved the display of useful information on the state of your allod, and the owners of the most dangerous Mazes will receive a unique title!

• A new title will also be granted to the top winners of the Arena of Heroes in the new Season of Frenzy. Among the regular prizes, the Champions of the Arena will receive a unique colour pattern for their Assault Shells.
  • Single players and incomplete parties will be able to participate in 3x3 and 6x6 combats. Participating in these combats will not affect your rating, though allow you to earn valuable Combat Emblems.

• Fans of PvP will be able to brush up on their skills and develop new tactical schemes for raid Dominion in a training version of Misty Glade.
  • We have improved the battle log in skirmishes to provide an easier analysis of your damage. The log will show how much damage you have received or absorbed from additional effects.

• Two more races will be able to select the Engineer class: Arisen (Inventors) and Gibberling (Cannoneers).
  • Treasure hunters will discover two new Astral allods - a mysterious Priden temple and East Overshoe, the residence of Shri-Imp!

Stay tuned for more on what's heading your way in 7.0.2 via our upcoming news!

-The Allods Team

Tuesday, September 13th 2016, 2:56pm

Tuesday, September 13th 2016, 3:05pm

freestile

Professional

7.1 has been released on august 1; so we are 1,5 months out of 4 months of the patch BUT 7.2 is announced and patch always come a few weeks after the 1st announce SO the question is : will we get 7.2 sooner than planned to then get 7.3 (there's a 7.3 right?) sooner too, to finaly get 8.0 at the same time as russians?

Tuesday, September 13th 2016, 3:28pm

7.1 has been released on august 1; so we are 1,5 months out of 4 months of the patch BUT 7.2 is announced and patch always come a few weeks after the 1st announce SO the question is : will we get 7.2 sooner than planned to then get 7.3 (there's a 7.3 right?) sooner too, to finaly get 8.0 at the same time as russians?

I get the feeling there speeding us along so we can be merged with the Russians.

Tuesday, September 13th 2016, 3:50pm

Kurtcobain

Professional

I don´t think that they want do a Merg with the russians

to much issues with CS and stuff like that!
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Tuesday, September 13th 2016, 4:20pm

Nice, group search for raids! All looks very good, can't wait to see more details :)

Tuesday, September 13th 2016, 4:33pm

I get the feeling there speeding us along so we can be merged with the Russians.
We do not have plans for merge. It will not bring any positive aspects for players.
We are speeding up updates, to provide players with fresh content as soon as possible. We want to unlock possibility of international tournaments also. Current COE is first try.

Tuesday, September 13th 2016, 5:07pm

Finally Gibberling and Arisen Engineers! Can't wait to their Racial skills.

But does this update mean new lvl 76 endgame gear is also coming?
Vitalij - New Frontier

Tuesday, September 13th 2016, 5:22pm

thematic32

Beginner

HI...

Any prediction about when we will get the 7.2 here? any estimated time..

And about merge, dunno if it mean samething, but the fact of we can face ru on BG/3v3/6v6/sunday domi.. would be enough, like how happens now between ru servers.. that would be enough, dont need to be on same server btw

Tuesday, September 13th 2016, 5:29pm

It will not bring any positive aspects for players.

Tuesday, September 13th 2016, 6:25pm

Frakkerz

Trainee

I would have to agree with the CM and mods here, i don't see a merge with Russians making the game a better experience for us at all.
But that is for another time, this thread is about the 7.02 update.

So... some questions...

I was under the impression that maybe the new Arena of Heroes would be released, am i wrong?

Will we ever get a universal costume sale, i know a lot of players are ready to unload their banks for that?

"The final battle with the Architects is at hand!", how will the level 75 and 77 gear happen in just 7.2 or will we also get 7.3 in future before 8.0?

I am also slightly concerned about the early release of 7.2, historically, from 7.0 to 7.1, unlocking sectors faster was decided by having the 6 fabled gear, if 7.2 comes in 4 or 5 weeks time.... we won't be able to hit the 12x level 73 fabled. Will this stunt our gearscore start for 75 gear? How is it being countered?

Many questions, much curiosity!

Tuesday, September 13th 2016, 6:48pm

Pochtron

Intermediate

I would not mind starting in lower sectors in 7.2 if it comes earlier. Coz 7.2 also means direct drops in Fractal & Winter Palace at a much increased rate (like x3 or x4 direct loot compared to now, and no more hammers needed) - if they apply the same mechanic as in latest 7.2 patch on RU.
Catchup would be easy for many, including those who haven't completed Fractal or started WP yet.

7.1 is so frigging boring, the earlier 7.2 comes, the better. Gief it thursday !

As for gear, maybe level 77 was just a myth xD

Tuesday, September 13th 2016, 6:53pm

Billboy

Beginner

And in patch 7.2 il be and daly reward like in Ru https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASqmQX-ZAgs , giving you combat mounts / Tears , etc ?

Tuesday, September 13th 2016, 7:01pm

freestile

Professional

And in patch 7.2 il be and daly reward like in Ru https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASqmQX-ZAgs , giving you combat mounts / Tears , etc ?

Lots of interesting question regarding 7.2 but THIS is certainly the most important one, will we, as russians, get this event that would reward us with a realy worthy item like a combat mount? or is this one one of the numerous things russians have had but not us ?(

Tuesday, September 13th 2016, 7:31pm

Quoted

Single players and incomplete parties will be able to participate in 3x3 and 6x6 combats. Participating in these combats will not affect your rating, though allow you to earn valuable Combat Emblems.
hooray :love:
screw the rating, i want the fun 8o

Quoted

With this update, participating in raid adventures will become much easier for single players, starting with the possibility to join raids automatically through the Raid Search window. This option will allow you to participate in adventures for 9-15 member raids, all with an additional simplified difficulty mode. In this mode, you will receive less loot, but it will allow you to participate in the adventure an unlimited number of times a week.

hooray :love:
i am sure i am not the only one who will be very happy with this option :)

----------------

8.0 as a global release at same time like russia? exciting thought (although i always was happy when i knew what future sales to expect so i could save up enough gold before :P )

Tuesday, September 13th 2016, 7:43pm

Interesting. The raid finder having an unlimited amount of raid queues will be beneficial for those who have to catch up which could definitely be beneficial for the games playerbase.

Tuesday, September 13th 2016, 8:17pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Well this is making me think that coming back wouldn't be the worse thing in the world...
Interesting. :)

Tuesday, September 13th 2016, 9:13pm

mhh infinite raids? O.o ouch sounds like no lifers will have a massive advantage then? :(

Tuesday, September 13th 2016, 9:32pm

Aionwen

Professional

Will we ever get a universal costume sale

???????

7.1 is so frigging boring

!!!!!!!

will be beneficial for those who have to catch up

pffff, i dont give a **** about catching up

coming back wouldn't be the worse thing in the world

mmhm, maybe trump could be worse...

no lifers will have a massive advantage

what ever the game deserves...

The one and only important question is: when will we get rid of this **** aspects and get back to a rpg with classes worth the name?
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Tuesday, September 13th 2016, 9:57pm

We are speeding up updates, to provide players with fresh content as soon as possible. We want to unlock possibility of international tournaments also.

One of the best posts I've read on this forum in a loooooooooooooooong time. Those patch delays are on my top 5 worst problems with the game list.

mhh infinite raids? O.o ouch sounds like no lifers will have a massive advantage then? :(

JUSTICE IS SERVED!

Rate this thread