You are not logged in.

Wednesday, September 14th 2016, 10:19am

PoloRL

Trainee

• "PoloRL" started this thread

Prophetic Card event for P2P

Wanted to bring this up as I used to love these events when I played on the free server, but is there any possiblity of making a prophetic card event for P2P? Like being able to buy compasses with gold and getting cards via repeatables or something. I understand it's probably a tad more complex making this event for a sub server but I think it'd be great if we could get involved next time a prophetic card event comes around.

Wednesday, September 14th 2016, 10:28am

Kurtcobain

Professional

:thumbup: great idea and i think we need more events on the P2P, or maybe some special Events for this Server

but i don´t know if they can do a Prophetic Card event...... your right, they can sell the compasses by a Npc or something like this for Gold.

We will see what comes up in the future!
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Wednesday, September 14th 2016, 1:48pm

Wanted to bring this up as I used to love these events when I played on the free server, but is there any possiblity of making a prophetic card event for P2P? Like being able to buy compasses with gold and getting cards via repeatables or something. I understand it's probably a tad more complex making this event for a sub server but I think it'd be great if we could get involved next time a prophetic card event comes around.

This isn't a technical limitation.

The general stance of the Russian devs is that subscription is for poor people, and that if you don't like it as it is - feel free to play on other servers (p2w).

I personally find it very funny and ironic, because they introduced so much cancerous features to the f2p game mode that the "poor man's" version that's devoid of them is actually infinitely better. Prophetic cards aren't one of them, but I'd rather live without those than have all the bad things introduced together with them.