You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, April 4th 2014, 7:11am

Anger Management rubies broken?

Anyone else observed Choke crit rates lately? I did 4 astral runs and total crit rate for Choke was around 18% while for other skills (which have crit rubies) it was 38-42%. I observed same thing last week but wasn't sure what I was seeing. So far I have seen all other skills being in line with theoretical calculated crit rates on DPS meter except Choke (base luck + luck rubies + skill luck rubies + relics + luck elixir). I know Choke have only crit rate boost of 10 compared to 12 and 15 that other skills have but still... Of course my droplet expired already so no real testing done.

What's your observation?

Friday, April 4th 2014, 7:36am

Anyone else observed Choke crit rates lately? I did 4 astral runs and total crit rate for Choke was around 18% while for other skills (which have crit rubies) it was 38-42%. I observed same thing last week but wasn't sure what I was seeing. So far I have seen all other skills being in line with theoretical calculated crit rates on DPS meter except Choke (base luck + luck rubies + skill luck rubies + relics + luck elixir). I know Choke have only crit rate boost of 10 compared to 12 and 15 that other skills have but still... Of course my droplet expired already so no real testing done.

What's your observation?
I havent observed it yet (no choke in current build), but perhaps u can test out Erase memory spam on a dummy to see how that crit rate is?
If it gives similiar results, then it might be bugged.

Former Alias: Stoeipoesje, ISA server.

Friday, April 4th 2014, 7:39am

Then again it can work for other skills this ruby gives boost but not Choke.

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 11:22am

I'm shocked no one is chiming in with similar experiences. Then again how many Psi's there are left playing? =)

53M fight crit rates:
Astral Venom 41%
Destabilization 40%
Choke 25%
Wall of Blades 42%
Thoughtful Spirit 35%
Astral Breath 19%
Moral Trauma 46%

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 12:46pm

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

I'm shocked no one is chiming in with similar experiences. Then again how many Psi's there are left playing? =)

53M fight crit rates:
Astral Venom 41%
Destabilization 40%
Choke 25%
Wall of Blades 42%
Thoughtful Spirit 35%
Astral Breath 19%
Moral Trauma 46%

probably not many, when even Tele change to mage :D

But to ease your mind I'll check it in my spare time (and if i dont forget) :P

Tuesday, June 24th 2014, 9:28am

mentalmush

Beginner

Lumey, I haven't noticed a problem with choke, and I always take anger management rubies. It does seem like choke crits less than other skills, but for every choke I cast, from the total 5 hits at least 2 are crits. With base luck + about 4 from relics and anger management increase of 100% makes for around 36% chance to crit for me so 2/5 is about right. It also increases mental pulse crit chance and that's about the same but I don't stack relics for pulse. More importantly to psi. Is old endu rubies do NOTHING! at least to stats that I can see.

Wednesday, June 25th 2014, 2:44pm

I don't stack relics for pulse.

Don't think anyone does, pulse is NOT a damage skill since 3.0.4. Anyone going for pulse relics over wall of blades needs their head examined.

More importantly to psi. Is old endu rubies do NOTHING! at least to stats that I can see.

They reduce damage you take from critical strikes. They don't increase any stats.

Wednesday, August 6th 2014, 6:43pm

mentalmush

Beginner

Agree, you don't take pulse damage. But I've known some too :S

Also yes, I later learned its a crit damage reduction ruby.

Wednesday, August 6th 2014, 7:15pm

Artuditu

Trainee

According to Russian patch notes Anger Management was fixed in 5.0.2.