You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 12:26pm

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 12:28pm

MrFox

Beginner

Awwww yehhhhhhhhh

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 12:29pm

Very nice. Solid voiceover; defenintely gives great impression of what's to come!

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 12:29pm

dat trailer and voice acting tho :thumbup:

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 12:31pm

For those lazy, like me:

dat trailer and voice acting tho :thumbup:

Hi Knova :) Glad to see you here as well.

Edit: This really is a nice trailer. You can see that the images are from the game, and the characters move pretty nice :D

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 12:35pm

Gumba

Trainee

EMPIRE <3 !!!! :p

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 12:37pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

EMPIRE <3 !!!! :p
Empire is less than three hmmmm....

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 12:38pm

trailer and sound/voice been verry nice made indeed :thumbup:
tho for me, i dont think i ll be playing Ao much longer with coming of engineer, manabike and 'bots :thumbdown:.
example; was in jc few days ago, was 1 one a bot, i did zero dps on him just because he paid alot for his/her mount, so forces me actually to get stuff from btiq (like dismount or smthing? idunno and dont give a crap anymore) to do any harm on him/her...

wtf is f2p with that ?(
gaat niet bestaat niet

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 12:41pm

Fischkopp

Intermediate

Is Phil Daub speaking the german Voiceover?
Hinweis: alle von mir geposteten Bilder und Texte unterliegen meinem Copyright. Eine Weiterverarbeitung,Bearbeitung und Weiterverbreitung sind ohne mein ausdrückliches Einverständnis generell untersagt.
Ausnahmen: Hauptberufliche Mitarbeiter von my.com und Mail.ru sowie Communitymanager (aktuell Fayne)

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 12:44pm

Artuditu

Trainee

Finally!
While even Italian and Turkish servers could enjoy localized trailers since 4.0.00 (since they were lead by Mail.Ru), gPotato didn't bother to make english localisation for NA/EU.

edit: Oh dear, there are German and French versions too. Way to go Mail.Ru :)

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 1:03pm

trailer and sound/voice been verry nice made indeed :thumbup:
tho for me, i dont think i ll be playing Ao much longer with coming of engineer, manabike and 'bots :thumbdown:.
example; was in jc few days ago, was 1 one a bot, i did zero dps on him just because he paid alot for his/her mount, so forces me actually to get stuff from btiq (like dismount or smthing? idunno and dont give a crap anymore) to do any harm on him/her...

wtf is f2p with that ?(
Go pro, go p2p.

Also great trailer, makes me curious enough to finally turn on the sound in Allods just to see how it actually is.
Fiddler - Bard - Avarice
Kulha - Warrior - Avarice

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 1:05pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Does this mean we will have voices in-game in english too soon? o_o

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 1:10pm

Came.
Subcaster ~

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 1:37pm

The trailer is indeed surprisingly well done in other laguages, too.
Seems like a good omen for the things to come.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 1:51pm

I would have preferred Yasker have a less, y'know, stereotypically evil voice, since we all love a villain who's reasons we have trouble finding fault in.
9/10.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 1:55pm

omg finally something interesting idc if i had to restart the entire game from scratch but still will be trying this until ROS comes :)
Drakeos - Empire Engineer

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 1:59pm

eminem

Beginner

Very epic trailer i'd say!
I wish they could make server's work today :)

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 6:49pm

Zeio

Beginner

Amazing trailer, love it! :love:

Zeionxx (Warrior) Tensess~Yul~Sihal <3

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 11:28pm

I would have preferred Yasker have a less, y'know, stereotypically evil voice, since we all love a villain who's reasons we have trouble finding fault in.
9/10.
I have to agree, it kinda suprised me since I knew the RU version for months and his voice was quite very okay in it. In english he sounds younger, evil, less epic and it overally changes the impression of him. German Yasker was for some reason more fitting.
Aidenus english voice tho, that was amazing and gave me chills... even tho I'm proud empire citizen!

Also, I cried in awe watching this, I admit *is weak when it comes to epicness*

Now I only wish they did this with trailer for Spinner. You have no idea how I was dissapointed when they released the cut version with random TwoStepsFromHell trailer music and completely NO voices and thus it completely lost an explanation for that mount.