You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, September 27th 2016, 11:55pm

Giving Allods another go.

Hello, I played Allods a while back and found myself completely immersed in the lore, the content, and the gameplay. But now that I have returned I find there is so much I've missed. I feel left behind and I don't know what is what.

For example

F2P or P2P server?
Is the Heretic class still viable for empire?
Where the hell are the players? Nezebgrad is completely empty!
Where do I go when I run out of zones to level in? (Last time I was lv 41+ with nowhere to quest or grind effectively)

Anyway, I don't know whether or not I wish to invest more time in this awesome game. I feel really out of the loop and clueless after the quests stop. Everything seems really cryptic.

I really hope to get to the endgame since the prospect of astral ship combat seems amazing.

Wednesday, September 28th 2016, 11:37am

maybe you logged on the p2p server, as it is free 7 days since you create the account, and it has a very low population. Choose "New Frontier" server when you log in.

Wednesday, September 28th 2016, 2:36pm

It's the same server as when I first played. It's definitely F2P since the boutique is available.

Wednesday, September 28th 2016, 3:27pm

server selection? depends on what you prefer, see my comparison thread in signature for more info

heretic is still good

players are mostly in endgame, not in starting zones ( but still new players every day visible)

nezebgrad,
xaes
igsh military district
zit
dead sea
wild isles
13th lab
dreamfactory
asee teph
eljune
coba
kaltberg coldberg
avilon
dragonring
yazesshard
gipat (<- this is level 41 area, you should not get stuck here)
kirah
isle of revelation
this one isle with the cultists twilight isle
frontier
wandering isle
cradle
irdrich
umoir
ferris
dane

max level

(not 100% accurate as there are some miniareas more)

atm is more exp event, so you wont un out of quests 100% sure 8o

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Sep 30th 2016, 12:20am)

Thursday, September 29th 2016, 9:07am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

kaltberg
It's Coldberg :)

After Isle of Revelation there's Twilight Isle (the one with cultists as you mentioned)

There's Cradle too after Frontier or Wandering Isle... always forget after which.

And there's Ferris between Umoir and Dane :)
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Rate this thread