You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, September 29th 2016, 5:17pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

Cloud Pirates Are On The Loose!

Dear Sarnaut,

While the League & Empire prepare for the grand Architect finale via the upcoming 7.0.2 update, pirates all over the far astral are preparing to take to the skies and begin their very own battle for supremacy in My.Com's latest title, "Cloud Pirates"!

Missed out on the newsletters or the release of the Cloud Pirates website? Don't worry, it's not too late to get involved. If you are a free spirited Sarnautian who is considering the pirate life, don't hesitate to sign up for the beta, and stay up to date by keeping an eye on Cloud Pirates social media for other news and events!

See you in the astral,

-The Allods Team

Monday, October 3rd 2016, 9:26pm

I had the luck of getting into the beta and I must admit it's a really good and enjoyable game. I can't wait to see what they do with more ship types and even perhaps, demons and other non-human ships.

Tuesday, February 7th 2017, 7:10pm

Hello,

Cloud Pirates stress test just begun ! From today february 7th till tomorrow, you can join the game, no beta key needed anymore:
https://pirates.my.com/en/news/announcem…-11-stress-test

You can get the client directly from the MyGames launcher (in the "Game Directory" menu).

Early access will begin on february 9th.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Thursday, February 9th 2017, 12:16pm

Quinz

Intermediate

So they take one of the most unique and fun things of Allods Online and move it to a completely new game. That's literally what they have done, since this feature is close to non-existent today in Allods as it's not really necessary other than possibly to earn some extra gold.
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch

Thursday, February 16th 2017, 1:21pm

I just don't know why they have still active that astral and ship gear, strongbox resale when nobody using it, errr maybe some ppl but that's really low low % of them

Friday, February 17th 2017, 11:48am

( i'm sorry for my englsih )
it's very sad,and massive disappointed, what developers have done to allods,astral + ships:

ships + astral was unique feature in allods, where you can build your own ship,decorate,and just sail, int oastral to explore and fght and more:)
after all this years instead of refresh put somthing new to ship developemnt and astral: they decide to make more like browser looking game cloud pirates ( which is no more then clone of world of warships and games a like).
i apologize for tone i use ,but for me (i love ships ,have corvvte class upgrade)i always o AS ,AH and rmore in astra,it's very sad that develoeprs completle abandoned ship developing in main game, and for know, nothing will happend in update 8.1/8.2 and lates udpates
(there is still many many palyers that want back glory to shisp and astral in main game,on russian allods community too)

Rate this thread