Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Sunday, October 2nd 2016, 9:08am

the best transferred ability from reinc to a psi?

Hello,
In a few days I will make a reincarnation character only to reinforce my Occultist because I don't want to lose the progress.
I just don't know whether to go with Healer for Holy Shield or Mage for Elemental Shield.

Are these two abilities still available to transfer?
What do you think?

Sunday, October 2nd 2016, 11:06am

freestile

Profesyonel

Mesajlar: 868

Konum: France

Meslek: DPSSSSSS!!^^

• Özel mesaj gönder

hi

-these abilities aren't available anymore since 7.0
- "I don't want to lose the progress." what are you talking about?
- "In a few days I will make a reincarnation" create it right now, ther's still a x2 xp moment going on ;)

Sunday, October 2nd 2016, 8:37pm

my psi was served best with mages teleport forward skill (escape alive, reg and come back) or summoners bloodshield (last longer in combat)
all the other reincskills were less useful

Sunday, October 2nd 2016, 9:20pm

pally shields 20% may be not bad also^^ or engi/warden aoe heal for more sustain

Monday, October 3rd 2016, 2:32am

Best QoL (quality of life) shared skill you can have is mages teleport. There are so many occasions and places where you can't mount up and you wanna get to a spot more quickly, combine mages teleport with psis twin (teleporting yourself forward obviously) and also getting acceleration is great way to move around a lot quicker. Can be used in combat or just moving around places where you cant mount up.

Combat wise mages teleport is also extremely useful for getting away from annoying melee players who want to hit you with their swords, or PvE wise to quickly escape from one shot boss mechanics.

All that being said i put mages teleport on first spot, since its usefull for everything PvE, PvP, and general QoL.

* Healers teleport is inferior to mages teleport so do not go for that one.

There are more interesting choices but most of them are only situationaly useful in combat.

If you play with a friend and want to be able to save his life when he is about to die you can pick divine foresight from healer.

Or if you wanna more protection for yourself when you are in danger get pala or summy shield, both give you 20% incoming damage reduction over 10 sec.

If you will want to focus on endgame PvE raids there are some other options to consider, but I'm guessing you are asking more as a solo and small group player.

Monday, October 3rd 2016, 3:27pm

why cleric teleport is inferior to mageport? o.o cleric can choose ! landing spot mage just cashed straight ahead like a boar^^

Monday, October 3rd 2016, 3:31pm

freestile

Profesyonel

Mesajlar: 868

Konum: France

Meslek: DPSSSSSS!!^^

• Özel mesaj gönder

you usualy need a tp to escape really fast from a dangerous area, to use cleric tp you need to clic on the skill then where you want to tp, mage tp tp you directly so i found it much more convenient... + you just need to move your camera to be tp where you want

Monday, October 3rd 2016, 8:43pm

if you change gamesettings you just press the button and it goes to where your mouse is, however you cant determine the right distance etc in the end and its more uncomfortable

Tuesday, October 4th 2016, 10:12pm

Thank you!

I want to maximize my psi as soon as possible. I want it to survive longer in grinding and deal more damage if possible, that's why a shield would make me happy.
That Astral Body is not really useful to me.

Which other classes have transferable shields fit for psis and can you tell cast time, cooldown, effect duration?

Wednesday, October 5th 2016, 1:13am

this sounds like you would rather like to get a book of secrets and learn the elf-racial skill which absorbs a LOT of damage

for grinding use high bloodlust, nothing better

in supportaspect you then have 5 skills for max. tankspec:

1 psychic shell
2 astral body (with rubies!)
3 concentration with purificationruby (remove negative effects)
4 meditation with ruby to have more defense (horror for those who use burstdmg!)
5 bloodshield from summoner (why not paladinshield? because palashield can be onehit while summonershield cant)

passive abilities not listed here

psi can tank a lot of damage if done correctly :thumbup:

Bu mesaj 1 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Oct 5th 2016, 1:27am)

Wednesday, October 5th 2016, 5:32pm

That's really useful.
I haven't tested a support build by now, only assault, suppression and a hybrid build between those two.
I think I have a chance to win, but something important is missing, like this shield.

Sunday, October 9th 2016, 10:02pm

The emergency aid from engineer seems tempting since we're not grinding alone :D
what do you guys have and are happy with?

for those who want to know

Sunday, October 9th 2016, 11:24pm

keep in mind when you grind mobs you will most likely heal up more than enough with bloodlust and thus never have any usage for the engineer healingdevice, just need to take a bit care when selecting the gearreward from the NPC so you take the one with bloodlust

Monday, October 10th 2016, 3:06pm

I tested the Medical Emergency one and Trinity (Warden), and i think Trinity is better, even if it heal less players. While leveling, it can save you during some fights, but once you get the astral gear, those arn't very useful anymore.

Bu konuyu değerlendir