You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, October 2nd 2016, 1:03pm

Quick Question about movement

Hello guys, Im sorry if this is a stupid question, but I have recently returned to the game, and I am approaching level 70 in dane, but I am now stuck on a quest that needs me in the water to find some loyal nixes or whatever. The problem is, I always stay at the surface of the water and can't interact with him at all!.

I also saw a few league players fighting them with ease at the bottom, so my question is, how do you swim deeper?

Sunday, October 2nd 2016, 1:29pm

Buuhuu

Intermediate

Hello,

you just need to turn the camera above you. So you are looking down. Then you are able to move forward into the direction you are looking at.
So hold the right mouse button and move your mouse so your camera is above your char. Once you find out it should be easy to find out how to get up again^^
BAUA POWA!

Sunday, October 2nd 2016, 8:40pm

reading this i remember when i started this game and went to swim in the water on clould 9 resort and it took me also some time to figure out how to swim under water 8o

Saturday, October 8th 2016, 10:59pm

Same for me too^^

Akeisha - Main char - Warden lv 70 - Sexy Pirates
Susie - reinc - Mage /Shaedria - reinc - Mechanic
Maeve- reinc - Healer lv 70 /LunaLullaby - reinc - Bard /
KittyKatseyes - reinc - Scout /

:) ^^ :)