You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, October 2nd 2016, 8:09pm

Looking For useful Bard spport Guide

Opened a bard in P2P i did good one dps build for myself but want to do spport build for as 2.

?( ?( :?: :!: :wacko:

hope someone can help me about it
Ekinler Baş vermeden kör buzağı Topallamazmış

Monday, November 28th 2016, 11:05pm

Mapz

Trainee

What that is suited for is a suicide, at best. I understand that there are very little rubies and talents to work with, but you skipped Creator's Inspiration (critical damage rubies, there's not a single build in which a bard is allowed to skip them), and also, in a build based on dancing blades, what you skip? Free musician? The only rubies you should never ever skip on a build based on skill's channelling. Now, if you plan to support in astral, you'll be moving all the time. so if you cant afford those rubies, just go for flying blade instead of dancing blade.

#link# Here is something that would simply allow you to do what you have to do as support, both in pve and pvp. The Nocturne ruby in the Vocal Virtuoso grid is actually a stamina ruby, the calculator just isnt updated to 7.02 yet. You have no dmg, because that's what bards do, unless you have all the rubies and talents.

If you happen to have more talents and rubies than that, just write how many more you have so we can figure out something more appropriate.

Tuesday, November 29th 2016, 5:55pm

I understand that there are very little rubies and talents to work with,

It's not that little. If you got all rubies excluding Locus kill, it should be "+16" in the talent calculator. There should be "+5" talents with greatness.

I think that might actually be more than a poor or even average person on f2p would have.

Tuesday, November 29th 2016, 10:14pm

Mapz

Trainee

I understand that there are very little rubies and talents to work with,

It's not that little. If you got all rubies excluding Locus kill, it should be "+16" in the talent calculator. There should be "+5" talents with greatness.

I think that might actually be more than a poor or even average person on f2p would have.
If so, some proper build is definitely doable. I just based myself on the amount of talents/rubies I've seen in the other guy's build

Wednesday, November 30th 2016, 6:52pm

rozetri

Intermediate

<quote of a deleted message>

Fury of Shadows also has an additional effect on your ability to refresh defensive buffs. Specifically, it extends how long the buff that lets you refresh defensive buffs lasts. Without Fury of Shadows, you cannot permanently keep up your defensive buff, which is kind of a thing that support Bards are better than support Engies at. Mapz mostly uses Expression R1 and Crushing Throw R3 for Winter Palace Hard Mode bosses, where duration of the CC doesn't matter as much as actually having a CC available. Expression doesn't decrease in cooldown with increasing rank, thus only R1. Crushing Throw DOES decrease cooldown with rank, thus R3. In PvE, Twist of Fate is entirely pointless, it's only real use is PvP. Overture does the same job, but with a much shorter cooldown, which is necessary in certain PvE fights where you have to constantly dispel a boss, sometimes having to pull off more than one buff at a time, thus the Demoralization rubies.

The trouble with your build is that you're trying to do too much at once. Even with Temporal Acceleration up, you will not be able to do ALL the things you need in order to be a full support while also supplying adequate DPS, let alone good DPS. Global cooldown will just screw with you too much.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Dec 15th 2016, 9:20pm)

Thursday, December 1st 2016, 2:14am

Mapz

Trainee

<quote of a deleted message>

Rozetri already answered most of your doubts. For the rest, i will never stress this enough. support bards AREN'T MEANT to do dmg. why would i care for aoe? i dont care for single target either. Supports are meant to support. keep buffs up, ALL THE TIME, not when u're not busy dps whoring. With the build u made u can maybe keep your def buff up 1/3 of the total time. Purify when whole party gets a debuff, healers cant do it. Twist of fate is indeed a great addition, but none of the rubies i used for that build can be replaced, easy as that.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Dec 15th 2016, 9:20pm)