You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, October 4th 2016, 11:50am

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

Update 7.0.2: "Blazing Skies" – Daily Gifts!

Dear Sarnaut,

Every visit to Allods Online after the release of 7.0.2 “Blazing Skies” will become pleasantly profitable, starting with new daily quests that allow you to win some awesome prizes! The quests are not overly difficult, yet the rewards that you can earn are extremely valuable.

Once the update is live you'll notice a new icon in the character window which, if pressed by characters higher than level 10, will open the Daily valuables draw window. This window lists potential rewards that can be received by completing your daily quest (max. one a day). Once that quest is completed, one of the rewards from the prize window is randomly selected for you to collect. The reward will not be discarded if you choose not to collect it straight away, lasting for 7 days before expiring.

Completing a daily quest adds one point to your progress bar, with every 7th point being a special milestone (7th, 14th, 21st, and 28th). Reaching these milestones allow you to receive a reward from the list of especially valuable prizes.

As you can imagine, the 28th bar grade is the best. There, you will get to select your reward, and it will show up in your bag under the Valuables tab immediately. After day 28, the bar resets, filling once again on the next day.

Depending on whether your character has reached maximum level or not, the reward lists will either contain more items that will prove useful at maximum level, or items that will help you develop pre-max level characters respectively.

Among the regular rewards, you will find Gold, Crystal chips, Amalgam, Tears of the Dragon, Potions, and Elixirs. More valuable rewards will include combat vehicles such as:

► Lightning Bolt
► Manabike
► Rumble
► Wraith

That's not all - you may also acquire runes and class-changing items! However, the full reward list is much, much larger, and will be published at a later time.

Some rewards achieved through this new system will not be accessible by any other means! This includes:

► Blade of the Loyal Knight
► Plague Doctor's Robe
► Strongbox of Fortune
► St. Patriceus' Robe

All these fantastic rewards (and more) will be awaiting you in 7.0.2 “Blazing Skies”!

-The Allods Team

Tuesday, October 4th 2016, 12:32pm

Eddy

Intermediate

This is only for f2p right? Or there will be some different rewards for p2p?
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

Tuesday, October 4th 2016, 1:48pm

This is only for f2p right? Or there will be some different rewards for p2p?

As far as I know there's absolutely nothing for p2p in that regard. The interface button for this mechanic isn't even there just like the boutique button.

Tuesday, October 4th 2016, 2:10pm

Eddy

Intermediate

So fk this :D Shame on u devs... :D
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

Tuesday, October 4th 2016, 2:52pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Fantastic :) I so hope I can get that St. Patrieus' costume ^^
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Tuesday, October 4th 2016, 2:59pm

features like this are what I want to see in allods more often :)

Tuesday, October 4th 2016, 4:46pm

Wow, nice rewards. I want that Plague Doctor's costume! :D

How hard will be to get one of those mounts? I guess it can't be easy.

Tuesday, October 4th 2016, 5:54pm

Pochtron

Intermediate

This looks pretty awesome on paper :)

Tuesday, October 4th 2016, 6:33pm

freestile

Professional

if i'm not wrong, rusians had the opportunity to choose an armor shell with the others combat mount, why can't we get that aswell?

and question : can all the chars of an account get the rewards or only one?

Tuesday, October 4th 2016, 7:15pm

Tuesday, October 4th 2016, 7:47pm

if i'm not wrong, rusians had the opportunity to choose an armor shell with the others combat mount, why can't we get that aswell?

Those combat mounts and assault shells only last a week.

You can get a token of permanent Lightning mount once a month (you get to choose, it's not random), so you can get Lightning mount completely free in just a little over 8 years.

and question : can all the chars of an account get the rewards or only one?

Reincarnations do not get separate daily if that's what you're asking. It counts all the same whether you complete it on your main or a reincarnation.

You can actually use low level reincarnation to do this quest extremely quickly then collect the reward on your main, it's "complete one quest in time void" every time for low level characters.

No idea about entirely different characters on the same account.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Dala" (Oct 4th 2016, 7:53pm)

Tuesday, October 4th 2016, 8:12pm

freestile

Professional

that was what i was talking about^^

Tuesday, October 4th 2016, 9:35pm

Are you considering making 100 characters to get Lighting in a month? That's whole new level of insanity.

Tuesday, October 4th 2016, 9:37pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Are you considering making 100 characters to get Lighting in a month? That's whole new level of insanity.

The pieces will be unbound? That sounds unlikely.

Tuesday, October 4th 2016, 9:51pm

The pieces will be unbound? That sounds unlikely.

There's a lot of those pieces auctioned on RU servers so I suspect they are not.

This isn't an easy farm by any stretch of imagination.

First you have to level all those characters enough to unlock daily quests (not sure what level is that, I guess twenty-something). Then you have to actually log in and do this quest on every one of them, everyday for a month.

For 100 characters you probably have to be online all day or at least half.

Edit:

Here's a screenshot of tokens from strongbox:

And here's the ones I think are from this event:

They have same icon as from june mosaic, but I somehow doubt those come from june mosaic.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Dala" (Oct 4th 2016, 10:10pm)

Tuesday, October 4th 2016, 11:56pm

@Dala From what i have seen the Combat Mounts actually last a month, the downside is if you have the mount already you can't get the unstable as the unstable Assault shell is better and they last a month.

The russian forums are meant to have a complete list of rewards but can't find it, i am interested in knowing what these 2 are
► Blade of the Loyal Knight
► Strongbox of Fortune

Wednesday, October 5th 2016, 8:10am

Wednesday, October 5th 2016, 2:01pm

You can get a token of permanent Lightning mount once a month (you get to choose, it's not random), so you can get Lightning mount completely free in just a little over 8 years.

Nice :D

► Lightning Bolt
► Manabike
► Rumble
► Wraith

Which one is better? after all, i don't want to spent 8 years to get the wrong one :P

Wednesday, October 5th 2016, 2:27pm

PoloRL

Trainee

lol p2p left out once again, thanks alot

Wednesday, October 5th 2016, 2:32pm

lol p2p left out once again, thanks alot
(+1)
:cursing:
Ekinler Baş vermeden kör buzağı Topallamazmış

Rate this thread