You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, April 7th 2014, 12:12pm

Hi Mizomi,
I'd recommend editing out your last post - I know that you mean well, but it's not a good idea to put something like that out there, as not everyone who reads it will be able to resist the temptation to cheat.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Monday, April 7th 2014, 12:25pm

I thought long and wide about weather to put up this post, and i know exactly what you mean. But when poeple read this they should have at least read the OP message which promises severe penalty for abusers of this bug, thats why they are on this thread because of the opener.
In addition: I beleive that very very few people triggered this bug by intention, i rather beleive that the waste majority simply bumped into it, and some of them simply after it accidently was trggered decided to exploit it.
As much i beleive since the announcement of penalties that people searching for avoid to trigger it rather then triggering it after my message.

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 10:28pm

AoD Exploit

well hopefully tonight I think they will work about this people I have the names and guilds which I won't publish now but if needed I will same story can't kill them but have been stopped during the game go go Allods do the same with ppl in WH and Df that during fight they vanish and by the way u can fix balance as it was in SB strongest 6 and 23 weak not to make raids with 7 bards or whatever tyou

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 2:57am