Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

Arena of Death Exploit

For those of you that have not seen the news on the News Portal or Loader here.

Zitat

Dear players,

The Arena of Death invulnerability exploit had provoked a lot of controversy in all Allods communities and is still a matter of debate.
We would like to let you know that we are aware of it and will be fixing it soon.

As for the sanctions, we will fully investigate the any accounts found to have been using this exploit and will ban them depending on how often they used it.

Players using the bug after this news post will experience a much harsher punishment, up to, and including a permanent account suspension.

If you have used this exploit in the past, we invite you to send us an email to allods@corp.my.com indicating any details that can trigger the bug, please use “Arena of Death invincibility exploit” as the email subject. Players who wish to work alongside our team in order to fix this bug will be punishes less severely.

Your Allods team
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Would also be nice to get a fix on the AoD on the p2p server. The 12vs12 one.
Fiddler - Bard - Avarice
Kulha - Warrior - Avarice

Would also be nice to get a fix on the AoD on the p2p server. The 12vs12 one.

Hi,

Is that the same Issue on the PvP server?
or a completely different issue..
if it is a different issue, then please send me a PM with the information about it, what it is, how its done, the effect of its use etc.
and I will forward it on to the company to investigate.

-Wraith
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Hello,

@Wraith02 : http://fr.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…ad&threadID=893

It's just deactivated for about 2 month on P2P server. It happened right after a maintenance that would have fixed Arena of death exploit (but didn't).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Ye what Gladia said. Still need a PM?
Fiddler - Bard - Avarice
Kulha - Warrior - Avarice

no that should explain it..

thank you :)

I'll add it to my report to the devs

-Wraith

Now we dont have DC quest for private allod!
Cant do octhu yet!
Race quest almost impossible against to manabikes!

What left?
AoD, BG, Astral and KoE!
And now its forbidden to wait passive in AoD if u have bug!

Good job Allods Team.
You managed to do Private Allod quest like impossible mission. Thank you!

Nyashiro

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: No, just visiting ^^

• Nachricht senden

Have you thought of just avoiding to get the aod bug in order to have a clean aod maybe?

And there is a wandering isle race which doesn't need a mount to be done, so if you get very skilled at it (use flash at the right time) you can end up at the prize places every time.

And getting a private allod isn't easy because it was scaled up by difficulty as the level cap has risen, same with everything else.. In AS you need better ship gear, same thing in killing octulhu. In some time you will be able to do it, just need a bit of patience :P
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

SΛΤΗΩ

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Whatever, wherever, whenever

• Nachricht senden

Cant do octhu yet!

What left?
AoD, BG, Astral and KoE!

Good job Allods Team.

Yup, Luka is right, try to avoid the immortality buff in AOD and report all the bug abusers and soon you will have 'clean' AOD fights.
As for the allod trials, they have been shorten* (u need to do less of them) and with full epic gen 9 ship you should be able to kill Octhulu. Just don't fly with 3rd gear.

* you have even one where you have to bring 4.2k uncommon loot from wellbell - it's a 5 min quest.

Well, im so sory but i join to the AoD only in private allod quests day.
Also few months ago i opened a discussion about that bug in guild portal with a screen shot about 87/0 kills.
Only few ppl supported me on that subject, most of you acted like vebzen's attorney!

Since that day, when i join AoD, if i have bug, i stay in a corner and waiting for the result.
Now, i will do the same thing.
Cause i believe its not my fault to not to do anything about bug since months.
Like they did nothing about NA tr bug and now the bc prices!

I want to leave the game anyway, hope they can help at least about something..:)

SΛΤΗΩ

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Since that day, when i join AoD, if i have bug, i stay in a corner and waiting for the result.
And take a SS at the end to show all the naggers here that you haven't heal or kill any soul.
As long as you get it randomly (the immortality buff) it's ok. But many ppl know how to get it and they doing it constantly. And that's wrong and unfair.
Myself had the problem when on reinc, I was fighting mobs and forgot about the AOD, when I got the inv. I was in a fight and got the buff either I wanted or not. I left the AOD but I was angry cuz I needed the amalgam and the quest.

And take a SS at the end to show all the naggers here that you haven't heal or kill any soul.

Its a good idea indeed.
Thank you...

Hi Poppet,

Sorry but No serious MMO Publisher / Gamedev will post the steps to produce a bug / exploit, even if they are working on fixing it.

I can't talk about anything the previous publishers did or did not do, because I was not around for that. The only thing I can do now is do my best to ensure that we do find the bugs / exploits the past publishers ignored and forward them to the developers to address as soon as possible.

Cant do octhu yet!

What left?
AoD, BG, Astral and KoE!

Good job Allods Team.

As some players have already pointed out: We said players USING the bug for their own advantage. I.E. intentionally causing the bug so they can profit (or intentionally help someone else profit) from it.
If you unintentional trigger the bug and voluntary wait at the side passively until the end then you will be fine, as you are not using it to your (or anyone else's) advantage.

I don't know what went on with the previous publishers... I don't know what bugs they ignored, what they reported etc and at this point I have not had the chance to read the guild portal in depth (thats how much of my time has been taken up trying to help people with problems regarding the transfer etc).
In the near future I will be trying to compile a list of all the "long term bugs" that went unfixed and is still causing problems on this server so it can be forwarded to the devs to be finally fixed.

-Wraith

dragonsvk8

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Fap, PvP

• Nachricht senden

In the near future I will be trying to compile a list of all the "long term bugs" that went unfixed and is still causing problems on this server so it can be forwarded to the devs to be finally fixed.

-Wraith
thank you kind sir
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Let the Banning Commence :thumbdown:

Thank you for your assistance, please submit those screenshots to the support, include the time and date of the event, and the names of the characters committing the offence, they will look into it

-Wraith

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Wraith02« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

Janai

Anfänger

Beruf: Kill.

• Nachricht senden

Thank you for your assistance, please submit those screenshots to the support, include the time and date of the event, and the names of the characters committing the offence, they will look into it

-Wraith

Of first trying to enter AoD for 2 minutes of constant disconnections, I got in and had 18 ppl in raid and myself having Immune buff and decided to leave instantly after taking some few screenshots.
Janai - Kanian Great Mage - Astralriders
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Wraith02« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

SΛΤΗΩ

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Todays AOD:

-Wraith

Example:
<cut>

The player with immunity is a scout, and while no time stamp it appear's the game is near closing. Looking closely you see the player he has targeted has tranqui arrow that could be used to troll the other player's since he will not be able to acquire chest. Sine the player did not provide information like damage output, and kill's are you going to check each case while crossing to measure severity of punishment or just tack a label when you see a ticket?

Example:2
<cut>

This player is mounted at the close of an AoD which only show's that at some point they either cared not to kill, or never did. You wouldn't know by looking as they watch the same faction player next to them get slaughtered, and this goes on and on. Not going to waste my time anymore than I have posting this in reply.
<cut>better screenshot here and you can clearly see him using kanian scout racial therefor he was clearly fighting :P
<cut>the player is not mounted if you zoom in you can see the healer infront of her using clensing flame on her :P

-Wraith

I am going to step up here Poppet and respond to your entire post with a single phrase :

If you think that they will be banning anyone based purely on screenshots, you are rather severely mistaken.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

As long as you get it randomly (the immortality buff) it's ok. But many ppl know how to get it and they doing it constantly. And that's wrong and unfair.
Myself had the problem when on reinc, I was fighting mobs and forgot about the AOD, when I got the inv. I was in a fight and got the buff either I wanted or not. I left the AOD but I was angry cuz I needed the amalgam and the quest.

I didnt want to write it myself for some reasons, but since someone else already did, let me point it out once more. Here is exactly how the bug is triggered. It will not work every time since opening of Arena is mostly delayed. But it will work in the rarer cases when opening starts right away or early.

I did not try it, but it is easy to observe since you dont have anyone with the bug when arena opens delayed.

Webzen stuff knew exactly how it is triggered since they already wrote in a message where they warned the community about it, indicating exactly this way of getting bugged. Unfortunately the original message on guild portal is gone or i simply cant find it anymore.

I dint want to write about it since I consider it a nogo to publish how to trigger a bug, but its time to tell the people how to avoid it when they dearly need amalgam or need to do the island quest.

<cut>
sorry, I know you meant well, but best not to include that bit.
-Wraith

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Wraith02« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)