You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, October 7th 2016, 2:19pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

Community Contest: Costume Assembly (DISCUSSION ONLY)

Dear Sarnaut,

Welcome to the Costume Assembly (EN) discussion only thread. For submitting entries to the contest, please head over to our official entry thread. You can discuss your costume setups or the event itself right here, though be mindful that entries mis-posted here will not be counted in the actual event.

Regards,
Mhul

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Oct 7th 2016, 3:55pm)

Friday, October 7th 2016, 8:53pm

Questions:

1. Does it have to do with vanity you only own or all categories in the wardrobe window?

2. Can it be only a SS of a player's character in the wardrobe window?

Edited) I just read the main page info

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "JLZ-P" (Oct 7th 2016, 9:16pm)

Friday, October 7th 2016, 9:21pm

Hello,

I would like to add that first post ever from a player on this forum, with an external link need to be approved by a moderator.
Don't double/triple post, your post will be enable as soon as a moderator in online :).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Friday, October 7th 2016, 11:25pm

ironist

Trainee

What P2P players will earn if they win the contest? As far as I know, subscription cannot be bought with bonus crystals. ?( ?(
Rave

Saturday, October 8th 2016, 12:40am

subscription players always recieved playtime, worth equal to the value of the bonus crystals; i guess this hasnt changed

--------------

i had serious trouble with uploading to imgur, the site requires javascript to upload it seems and even with enabled javascript it still did not work for me, always showed some errormessage
if you have the same trouble as i do take a look at this, will help a lot 8o

http://blog.imgur.com/2011/07/22/email-uploads/

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Oct 8th 2016, 1:56am)

Saturday, October 8th 2016, 3:08am

Lioo

Professional

Occupation: Software Developer, Allods Online Moderator, Cloud Pirates Moderator

Hey guys 'n girls,
Please check out this thread about how to properly post images from imgur.com
http://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pag…&threadID=13904
Forum Code Of ConductGeneral Game RulesAccount Ownership RulesSupport Staff

• Subscribe to my Gaming or Anime YouTube Channel • Visit me on MAL

Saturday, October 8th 2016, 2:04pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

Quoted

1. Does it have to do with vanity you only own or all categories in the wardrobe window?

You can compose a costume via the wardrobe with anything (even pieces you do not own), and yes, you can take a screenshot from the wardrobe as an entry. However, costumes composed in this manner are restricted to ONE SCREENSHOT. Anyone who physically owns all their pieces (eg. are showing off a costume they made from what they've collected) are free to add two extra screenshots (side/back) on top of the wardrobe screenshot.

Regards,
Mhul

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Oct 8th 2016, 2:10pm)

Saturday, October 8th 2016, 6:43pm

Quoted

You can compose a costume via the wardrobe with anything (even pieces you do not own), and yes, you can take a screenshot from the wardrobe as an entry. However, costumes composed in this manner are restricted to ONE SCREENSHOT. Anyone who physically owns all their pieces (eg. are showing off a costume they made from what they've collected) are free to add two extra screenshots (side/back) on top of the wardrobe screenshot.

Regards,
Mhul
Ah okay, thanks!

Saturday, October 8th 2016, 7:00pm

A nice opportunity to my.com bring us the Global Costume Sale event... A lot of players want buy costumes, this event works really nice on Allods RU, please, bring it to us!

Saturday, October 8th 2016, 7:16pm

A nice opportunity to my.com bring us the Global Costume Sale event... A lot of players want buy costumes, this event works really nice on Allods RU, please, bring it to us!
Yeah! We want it, excellent opportunity to bring us that event. I want complete my wardrobe :P

Sunday, October 9th 2016, 10:52am

Aionwen

Professional

bring us the Global Costume Sale event

!!!!
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Sunday, October 9th 2016, 11:12am

Frakkerz

Trainee

Yes i agree, i have spent a lot of money on this game during my 3 years here, i will not spend anymore unless it is this global costume sale.

Sunday, October 9th 2016, 12:50pm

Setni

Beginner

Do you warn the participants if their entry to the contest is refused ? If yes, do you explain why ?

Sunday, October 9th 2016, 7:49pm

my bad

i posted twice sry,the advertise that the post must be approved for a moderator confused me x.x

Monday, October 10th 2016, 6:25am

Hello,

i posted twice sry,the advertise that the post must be approved for a moderator confused me x.x

You'll need to edit your message because your screenshots don't show up
http://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pag…&threadID=13904
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Monday, October 10th 2016, 2:08pm

done tyvm for the tutorial now i know how to post correctly c:

Monday, October 10th 2016, 11:40pm

Gladia, any chance of the Global Costumes Sale comes soon?

Thursday, October 13th 2016, 2:45pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

Quoted

Do you warn the participants if their entry to the contest is refused ? If yes, do you explain why ?

Hey there, you can simply refer to the rules for the do's and don't s. For example, it clearly says you can upload pictures from the wardrobe, but people who have the costume pieces unlocked can provide two additional screenshots in the game-world if they wish. We've noticed people are uploading multiple (locked) wardrobe screenshots but we'll likely be a bit forgiving for this.

As you can imagine, it's one costume/entry per account. Entries displaying multiple different costumes will not be accepted. The purpose is to design what you believe is the best custom costume (non-plural), so be sure to pick your best one. If you are unhappy with your entry, you can edit the previous one -- do not make multiple posts.

In short, most of it is common sense. If you're really unsure, simply ask here or PM a Moderator or CM so that they can get back to you with clarification -- once the event is over, the winning entries will be gathered for voting ie. entries will not be inspected beforehand.

Regards,
Mhul

Friday, October 14th 2016, 2:14pm

Is there any costumes pieces from wardrobe we can't use?

Friday, October 14th 2016, 2:58pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

Hey there,

You can use anything and everything from the wardrobe to forge your best custom costume.

Regards,
Mhul

Rate this thread