You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 1:13pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Best PvE and PvP Builds?

Hey everyone, I am coming back to the game after a long break. I used to play a warrior, but now that I am tired of all the cash shoppers and all that jazz on the f2p server I am going to start anew on the p2p server. My first character ever was a mage but I deleted it and picked up warrior and have missed it ever since, so I was wondering if some of you guys would help me out in terms of builds. I am going to need a leveling build, which from my understand I/L is the best for that, and then a PvP build which I understand I/F is the best for. Feel free to comment and let me know how other people's builds are~

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 1:16pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Builds

It is my understanding that a new stat system is being put into place. I would imagine this may effect build choice?

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 9:00pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Yes it most certainly will, however I was more interested in examining the builds and see what the play styles were like for each build so I could fully understand the class before I start out. I am aware that some skills will be shifted, but it would be nice to understand the inner workings of a class before the changes are made.