You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, October 9th 2016, 11:30am

Completely new to the game

Hi there ^^,

I'm sure this has been asked before but it seems like there was a new update to the game recently that changed things, so I thought I'd better ask before I decide on anything to make sure I don't do anything wrong. I'm completely new to the game (and never played WoW - which I was told is the game that's most similar to Allods), so I'm not familiar with specs and talent trees. I was just wondering, does anyone have a viable Scout guide/build for me? I'd prefer a build that's purely range based, so no melee skills/damage (except for utility) and is purely/heavily DPS based. So basically a ranged scout that sacrificies defence/survivabilty for pure damage.

To add to that, what race is best for that?

Thank you all in advance!

Sunday, October 23rd 2016, 11:25pm

select what looks appealing to you
skills can be later obtained by book of secrets

scoutbuild ranged dps = things marked with small yellow stars

Rate this thread