You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, April 4th 2014, 6:18pm

mediaaa

Trainee

• "mediaaa" started this thread

Help pls

so i stucked at Yazes shard, at 39lv and(128k exp) till 40...i cant find quests there and when i look At map log q i see there is only 70% of yazes shard ...i cant find q even in Yasker Tower...i have some q at mail but its for 40lv(gipat)...so pls help...cuz its too much grind 128k exp since one moob gives 200-240... i need like 4hours of killing mobs...
there is also option search q,but that gives me some lv 2 q in nazebrgad...not even WM...i doubt that is conected to Yazes...(not my first time to lvl up) ..but if someone remember where i can FIND REST of q pls tell me...i lost like an hour trying..i do even that group Q in the middle..after that-blank.
sss

Friday, April 4th 2014, 6:22pm

Hi,

There is no more quests @lvl39 once you've finished all quests available @Yazes.
Next quests are 40, so you'll have to grind.

You also can get XP scroll in Goblinball.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Friday, April 4th 2014, 6:25pm

mediaaa

Trainee

im on P2P..... and there is no way me to grind 128k exp... :(
sss

Friday, April 4th 2014, 6:30pm

Have you done all of the previous zones?

You shouldn't be that far behind.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Friday, April 4th 2014, 7:00pm

Hello,

Goblinball is also on P2P ;).
I played on this server too, and had to grind lvl 40 too (half of the level 39 to 40).

Like Dhamp said : have you done absolutly all the quests on previous zones ? I have left all pvp quests on Coba/Eljune asides (about 4 or 5 quests), did you too ?
And Historian's quests ? (kill 150 goblins @Coba etc.)
Allods Online Discord
----

Friday, April 4th 2014, 7:32pm

mediaaa

Trainee

Goblinball is also on P2P .
I played on this server too, and had to grind lvl 40 too (half of the level 39 to 40).

Like Dhamp said : have you done absolutly all the quests on previous zones ? I have left all pvp quests on Coba/Eljune asides (about 4 or 5 quests), did you too ?
And Historian's quests ? (kill 150 goblins @Coba etc.)
ye....all that Q for stones,trophy bla bla..i use fate..so i did it in every zone...+ im a warrior....imagine to grind half 39lv....its a hell..im gonna try that GB thing..or do start doing 2 bars/per day...i hope im gonna finis in 4 days :D.. i remember before that old Q in Dragon ring ,where u collect wood-2k exp per....but they nerf it in last patch so.... i realy hate leveling in this game...push u away :pinch:
sss

Friday, April 4th 2014, 7:38pm

marks of fate are good but cannto be used on antropologist quest to kill 100+ mobs cos makes u loose alot of exp
so now u need to grind anyway without a quest is ur problem trying to be smart^^ but i advise u to kill mobs / do goblin ball / and see if there is some quest where u can use ur marks of fate
F2P(P2W) Murtalhas - Warden lvl 60 - imps
P2P (subs) Murtalhas - Mage lvl 60 - league

Friday, April 4th 2014, 7:52pm

Oh come on, that's not even 2 hours of grinding.

You should go for the magical elementals on that island south of the empire camp. Or fire elementals on the southern coast.

Or alternatively you can do the repeatable reputation quest to bring crystals from demons, it used to give 1k exp, not sure if it still is.

Friday, April 4th 2014, 8:01pm

mediaaa

Trainee

marks of fate are good but cannto be used on antropologist quest to kill 100+ mobs cos makes u loose alot of exp
so now u need to grind anyway without a quest is ur problem trying to be smart^^ but i advise u to kill mobs / do goblin ball / and see if there is some quest where u can use ur marks of fate
its not that i trying to be smart... its just much easier just fate it :D anyway this sub server have 30% more exp to all ....and i grind like 3 bars in 36-37-38 lv...mostly in coldberg-DR...but i must say that sub server going in wrong way....i hope they gonna put some item shop in server,so ppl can buy stuff like exp scrolls or DAM BAG(in 39lv i have 24slots)...I dont mind paying for some things, LIKE mount,scrolls,bags,...thats normal...they should just remove runes,cuz they ruined the game...other things are just fine....ALSO,about exp- do the math..IN F2P SERVER -LM+Scroll=4x exp....they dont have to grind anything...i know i lvld couple times on f2p in my time ..but here..30% is not enough...im depresed right now....
BtW if someone wants to lv me up ....just say...il pay =20 portions of noodle soup
sss

Friday, April 4th 2014, 8:19pm

Put it this way:
I've just done the avilon quests.

100 kills at 180xp per kill = 18,000 xp
Use of Marks of Fate = 1500xp

You got 1500xp + hand-in xp

I got 19,500 xp by killing 99 mobs, using Marks of Fate, then killing one more.

Easier =/= better.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Friday, April 4th 2014, 8:20pm

Hi,

This is the last time you'll have to grind.
There isn't enough quests and XP in Eljune/Coba etc. until Yazes, even on P2P.

After your 40, it will be much easier, don't worry :).
Normal levelling, not "marks of fate" levelling, i never used those (it wasn't in the game).
Allods Online Discord
----

Friday, April 4th 2014, 8:29pm

mediaaa

Trainee

Put it this way:
I've just done the avilon quests.

100 kills at 180xp per kill = 18,000 xp
Use of Marks of Fate = 1500xp

You got 1500xp + hand-in xp

I got 19,500 xp by killing 99 mobs, using Marks of Fate, then killing one more.

Easier =/= better.
i know....but u still have to kill mobs there...so its the same thing.... :rolleyes: its not only that a problem, many quests are like kill 10 of these,kill 20 of that...i fate it...so now its a problem.... i knew it-that fate ,ur gonna pay soon or later :D :D
sss

Friday, April 4th 2014, 9:40pm

my tip: do not enter yazes if you werent at 38 with 80% exp towards 39, other vice you simply end at that ...128k sounds a lot but dont worry, GB exp tickets can be used every 45mins for around 40k exp per use or was it 30, anyways quite lot.

Friday, April 4th 2014, 9:43pm

I'd say farm through reputation quests till respected reputation..It makes grinding more fun and I guess there was a party quest where you needed to open a gate or something like that and demons keep coming at you so some one should cover you so see if you can find it around.You can do GB for exp scrolls and in worst cases you can get a codex of knowledge if you can afford it but seriously grinding is fun xD I had to grind like 25% of level 58 as well as whole level 59 to hit 60 :P so you should get used to this somehow haha.
Hilver level 60 Kanian great skald.

Rate this thread