You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, October 11th 2016, 6:32pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

Update 7.0.2: "Blazing Skies" – Raid Search

Dear Sarnaut,

Few people have an on-demand 12-player-raid in their pocket – but now, nobody will need one!

Thanks to a new Raid Search feature being implemented in 7.0.2: Blazing Skies, players can sign up for a new "Battle of Gods" adventure using an automatic raid search interface. The more the merrier, as difficulty will scale based on the amount of players in the raid.

Do you accept the challenge? If the answer is YES, you can avail of this new feature every day from 12:00 to 00:00 (CEST).

To do this, simply open the Group Search window (Ctrl+M), click on the corresponding tab, and select your preferable role and let the system automatically find a raid for you. Bear in mind that you cannot sign up for a raid AND party-based content at the same time. However, please bear in mind that this feature is still being developed, thus it only applies to the Battle of Gods adventure, not all adventures or raids.

Raid adventures are a tougher activity compared to most, so when you join the queue for Battle of Gods, the system will check if your class and Aspect correspond to the selected role. For instance, you cannot join an adventure as a healer if you are in Aspect of Assault. If you attempt to do so, you'll be asked to change your Aspect. The same also applies to missions on Astral allods.

Difficulty will depend on the number of members in your raid – the larger the raid, the more difficult the mission. If any raid members leave before the adventure is complete, they'll be replaced with another queueing player as soon as possible. Also, if you leave the adventure (or are removed for some technical reason), you will be able to rejoin it later. To do so, right-click your character’s portrait and select “Return to the adventure”.

The character with the highest equipment score automatically becomes the raid leader when groups are formed using raid search, though you can also participate in an adventure with a preliminarily gathered group. In this case, your raid will not be disbanded even if one of you leaves the game. Just like “Helping hand” on Astral allods, killing a boss for the first time during a week is rewarded with equipment, while killing them repeatedly will earn you Meteorite staples and Emblems of Notable Victory.

This is just one of many features heading your way as part of 7.0.2: Blazing Skies!

-The Allods Team

Wednesday, October 12th 2016, 4:51pm

I think this will be a great update, and i hope they add this option for other raids too

Wednesday, October 12th 2016, 5:09pm

Mapz

Trainee

"Global Score: Lucky Moment Reward

As reward for the impressive community global score, both servers will receive numerous Lucky Moments at various intervals. Due to the unexpected level of participation and global scoring, we'll be providing Smile of Fortune across 4x10 day periods during the opening of 7.0.1 "Unconquered Summit", as opposed to one (larger) rolling LM as originally planned.

► 6th of August to the 15th of August.
► 27th of August to the 5th of September.
► 24th of September to the 3rd of October.
► 22nd of October to the 31st of October."

Now, that's interesting. getting new patch before the lucky moments we were supposed to have for the opening of 7.0.1 are even completed

Wednesday, October 12th 2016, 11:32pm

to me it seems there has been a sudden (unforeseen) speedup in the delivery of updates (maybe with the goal of bringing RU and global version into 1 line)

we will see when russian allods gets version 8 and wen we will get it

Thursday, October 13th 2016, 1:06pm

freestile

Professional

to me it seems there has been a sudden (unforeseen) speedup in the delivery of updates (maybe with the goal of bringing RU and global version into 1 line)

we will see when russian allods gets version 8 and wen we will get it

yes that's the point, we may not be synchronized with russians in 8.0... idk maybe for 8.1?
we have also started to get the same cs event as russians the exact sme weeks since a month approximately so we may not know in advance what things to save gold for in a near future, such a shame (even if having the updates in the same time as the russian community is great, don't get me wrong ;) )

Thursday, October 13th 2016, 1:53pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

Hello,

We will never be 100% synchronized - but the closer behind we get, the better (and the gap is closing pretty well).

As for this:

Quoted

the opening of 7.0.1

I understand you're using it more as a roadmap but just to be clear -- the Lucky Moment provided as part of the Task Force is its own entity and has little to do with updates. eg. The previous were not "7.0.1" LM's nor will any of the upcoming segments be a "7.0.2" LM's etc. If it had been a rolling LM as originally planned (with the winning duration of over 5.5 weeks of LM), it'd have been over long before the update.

Quoted

I think this will be a great update, and i hope they add this option for other raids too

As it stands, Raid Search is still in development at the moment thus it is restricted to Battle of Gods (at least for now).

Thursday, October 13th 2016, 2:09pm

We will never be 100% synchronized

That's sad ;(

I hope the delay is reduced to less than a month at least.

Thursday, October 13th 2016, 2:18pm

homerosi

Intermediate

I vote 8.1+ patches on non-russian servers first!
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

Thursday, October 13th 2016, 2:59pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

Quoted

That's sad ;(

At the end of the day we're not the base of operations, so already we're on the backfoot - it would be near impossible to remain completely parallel at all times, but that doesn't mean the gap can't be kept manageable and respectable -- but how big/small the gap is (currently and in future) depends on so many factors. As of the right here and now, the forward rate is going well (if you ask(ed) me).

Regards,
Mhul

Rate this thread