You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, October 13th 2016, 4:21pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

Update 7.0.2: "Blazing Skies" – Now Live!

Dear Sarnaut,

7.0.2 "Blazing Skies" is now live, throwing many tweaks, changes and content your way, starting with the continuation of the story – the final confrontation with the architects!

Feel free to check out the full list of changes via our 7.0.2 Patch Notes, or refer to the summary below if you prefer a more manageable overview of tweaks, changes and content.

We hope you enjoy the update and wish you the best of luck in your new adventures!

Thursday, October 13th 2016, 10:42pm

Frakkerz

Trainee

Can't convert 73 mithril materials to 73 adamantine materials? Thanks for literally screwing me over, i converted all of my materials to mithril before patch and now i have 61k of the most useless resource ever.

Expect my ticket cause i am triggered.

Friday, October 14th 2016, 12:15am

Hey!

The latest swimwear vanity by Navisia that I bought with 33 premium crystals has vanished from my character + wardrobe, and doesn't appear in the boutique window either.
8| ?(

Friday, October 14th 2016, 1:10am

This Cursed Update

It wont finish downloading and now i cant play to collect my rewards :cursing:

Friday, October 14th 2016, 1:19am

Pochtron

Intermediate

Basically, we've been screwed over coz can't convert Mithril to Adamantine anymore. I can't express enough how many players feel like <snip>
Thanks so much for highlighting this in patchnotes or in all of the previews we got before 7.02.
Could you, at some point, give some useful info for the players ?
It would be such a refreshing change.

Some other "minor" things :
- maze reset, granite too. thanks for letting us know beforehand
- classes got some major changes. Thanks for the missing WOD/WOL that would help so much get along with the changes
- Russians have a "lucky moment" that doubles rewards from raids, on top of the changes made by 7.02. Do you plan to make it happen for us some day, if possible earlier than a week before 8.0 ?

Edit : I almost missed server being unavailable from 6PM (official time annouced in maintenance) up to 9:30PM or so - without any news on forum about what's happening. Thanks so much for this too.

If you feed crap to the community, don't expect anything else than more crap in return.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Oct 14th 2016, 11:07am)

Friday, October 14th 2016, 1:59am

Can't convert 73 mithril materials to 73 adamantine materials? Thanks for literally screwing me over, i converted all of my materials to mithril before patch and now i have 61k of the most useless resource ever.

Expect my ticket cause i am triggered.
You had 61k... of materials that you for some strange reason didn't use to make gear?
Dude if that's true, you was just asking for it.

You wanted to risk it and wait for? what? I understand people who didn't have it converted and had less then enough to create 1 fabled so they kept it how they did, but you keeping 61k materials and not using them, honestly that's your own fault mate.

Also how do we know anyone who will complain had that before the actual patch didn't just farm it now when s15 / s16 costs no keys and wants to use the situation to get easy fableds?

Regardless of the above, the very fact that people are not being able to convert materials is more then fair, because why would everyone now be able to instantly (and for free) get what some of us wasted hours and hours (time, potent elixirs, myrrh, loads of steel nerves and sweat...) in hardest raid in game that only few can still clear (also CS tools used to be able to get as many as we could etc)?

If they would allow post patch material conversion, then I would request all 73 fableds that existed before patch automatically be converted to 75 fableds to compensate for the efforts those people who have them invested.

Making parts not convertible now that s15 / s16 doesn't cost keys is the right move.

I do agree though my.com should post some IMPORTANT warnings BEFORE major patches hit about major changes that will happen.
But then again, they have never done this before so I didn't expect for them to do it this time also.

Anyway if they will answer the tickets on this , i certainly HOPE they ARE ABLE TO CHECK if people have the actual parts from before the patch.
If the can't check and verify that, no ticket should be answered and conversion allowed.

I got screwed last patch by not knowing stage 2 will get different currency and did not invest old currency into buying amalgams for example.
I never posted ticket on this, and I doubt any my.com official would grant me any refund for that after even if i posted a ticket.

Allowing people to convert now would just result in many people exploiting the situation and using mats farmed for free after patch to convert them to fabled mats, and get fabled gear for free. Whats the point of hard mode raid then?

Keep in mind people could have some parts from before patch and LOADS of new parts from after the patch, all stacked up together. You think it's possible to verify how many parts are from before patch? You think database is so detailed they keep so detailed info about everything? I doubt.

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Gothica" (Oct 14th 2016, 3:34am)

Friday, October 14th 2016, 7:58am

Frakkerz

Trainee

I dont think you quite understand...

The fact that we were not fed enough information or rather fed false information causing us to make mistakes like this is what pisses us off. I dont know how it works for you but a lot of us plan ahead for this game, we study raid tactics weeks before they are even released, we study class changes before the patch, we study gearing mechanics so that we can save ourselves time and money.

To some of us, information is power.

And when we get bad informations, we are powerless.

61k of that material was only enough to craft 1 fabled gear, after the patch crafting fabled gear costs approximately 20% less materials, instead of being 40k each it would now be about 32k (needs revision). This would give me NEARLY 2 fableds, which the majority of players already had 2 fableds, i would not have gotten that hard of an advantage.

HOW TO CHECK IF I REALLY HAD THE PARTS?
<snip> Before the patch WE WERE ALLOWED TO CONVERT if you were above 97k gearscore. But you wouldnt know this because you dont read patch notes.

<snip>

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Oct 14th 2016, 11:10am)

Friday, October 14th 2016, 10:33am

To some of us, information is power.

And when we get bad informations, we are powerless.

61k of that material was only enough to craft 1 fabled gear, after the patch crafting fabled gear costs approximately 20% less materials, instead of being 40k each it would now be about 32k (needs revision). This would give me NEARLY 2 fableds, which the majority of players already had 2 fableds, i would not have gotten that hard of an advantage.

We have analyzed how this information managed to slipped out of communication plan. In Russia it was not announced as special news. Players from PTS found this change and spread the word through community. We admit that this is critical for high end players and lack of communication have to be fixed with some kind of convert or compensation.

For now we are working on a list of players from DB dump from yesterday (taken before update). It will allow us to see how many players was cought out of guard with huge amount of unconvertable resource. We will make our decision when we will have clear picture about scale of this issue. It will be announced today.

P.S.
Please use appropriate words even in case you have valid reasons to be angry.

Friday, October 14th 2016, 10:36am

Hey!

The latest swimwear vanity by Navisia that I bought with 33 premium crystals has vanished from my character + wardrobe, and doesn't appear in the boutique window either.
8| ?(
We will fix it in upcoming update. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Friday, October 14th 2016, 12:57pm

We will fix it in upcoming update. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thanks! :thumbup:

Friday, October 14th 2016, 2:59pm

As compensation for the Mythril Issue we will be automatically converting values that exceed 15k into adamant. For example, if you had 45k before the update, 30k will be converted into adamant for your benefit. The limit of 15k was taken as the average amount of material that could be gained by the average player over a week long period, so it definitely exceeds regular flow and could be treated as a big amount which was damaged by lack of communication.

Friday, October 14th 2016, 3:15pm

Pochtron

Intermediate

As compensation for the Mythril Issue we will be automatically converting values that exceed 15k into adamant. For example, if you had 45k before the update, 30k will be converted into adamant for your benefit. The limit of 15k was taken as the average amount of material that could be gained by the average player over a week long period, so it definitely exceeds regular flow and could be treated as a big amount which was damaged by lack of communication.

I guess that's a start, but we're still losing 15k which isn't exactly nothing. Please confirm also that you took into account the reinforced leggy parts that haven't been converted to mithril yet (i had like 380 in bank).

Also, to avoid future buggers like these ones, please make a PTS server available for EU players too so we can see for ourselves what the next patch looks like, and get the information we need for ourselves.

So far the most valuable information we have is the thread maintained by Tonal (http://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pag…D=8821&pageNo=1) with everything that happens on RU Servers. It's a pure blessing to have all info in place, and it's not even a sticky.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Pochtron" (Oct 14th 2016, 3:34pm)

Friday, October 14th 2016, 4:25pm

I guess that's a start, but we're still losing 15k which isn't exactly nothing. Please confirm also that you took into account the reinforced leggy parts that haven't been converted to mithril yet (i had like 380 in bank).

15К is regular flow. It could be used as it was before update. Please note, that we were fixing situation with long term strategy, because it is really critical in terms of big updates.

Items in bank were not a part of today's investigation. Could you please create ticket with details, so we can check is it similar situation or not. Please note, that it would be done during next week, because we will have to discuss your data with developers.

Also, to avoid future buggers like these ones, please make a PTS server available for EU players too so we can see for ourselves what the next patch looks like, and get the information we need for ourselves.
I would not call such players buggers. Player have described exceptional case which was not covered by update mechanics. We have check data and have confirmed, that it is an exception. Less than 0,01% players were affected.
PTS would not solve this issue. Players do not have to go to PTS. We have to find a way to improve communication.

So far the most valuable information we have is the thread maintained by Tonal (http://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pag…D=8821&pageNo=1) with everything that happens on RU Servers. It's a pure blessing to have all info in place, and it's not even a sticky.
As you can see, we have provided our players with all offical reveals. We do not stick this thread, because we can't provide you with official information before version will be proprly adopted for My.com. Previously it was about one quarter of the year. We have managed to shorten it to one month in average. At this particular moment our players are able to play Allods version which is mostly identical to Russian version. May be we made a mistake with releasing this update in such a short time frame. We have to analyze all pros and cons of such a pace.

Friday, October 14th 2016, 4:40pm

Pochtron

Intermediate

I would not call such players buggers. Player have described exceptional case which was not covered by update mechanics. We have check data and have confirmed, that it is an exception. Less than 0,01% players were affected.
PTS would not solve this issue. Players do not have to go to PTS. We have to find a way to improve communication.

I'm not calling player buggers, but the situation like this where we miss critial information to upgrade our gear better. If we had known that conversion is impossible, be sure that we would have done it before patch and would not be ranting here for missing adamantine material. A PTS server would have solved the situation because we would have noticed that conversion is not possible anymore (sorry, reading russian in game without google trans is impossible for me).

Less than 0.01% ? I think you better check banks again and untransformed reinforced leggy parts sitting in them.

Anyway, i'll send you ticket number by PM, it's already opened by support. No worries if it's dealt with next week as long as I get my mats back.

Friday, October 14th 2016, 6:09pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Less than 0,01% players were affected.

Less than 0.01% implies that ONE in every TEN THOUSAND players were affected...
There is absolutely NO CHANCE there is even FIVE thousand players playing...
What kind of statistic is that? -_-
Give us real numbers please lol, that's very unkind to throw around such a fallacy.

Friday, October 14th 2016, 11:43pm

I like the new patch:

-Played a new allod "That Mountain" and it looks very nice.

-Gear: I like what they did with the new quests and let us get all the crafted blue gear with them, it will save tons of time since level from green to blue was the most annoying part.

-Dailies: I also like the daily rewards. Question: if i don't get the reward one day, at the next one i can draw 2 times from the same set of cards or is one from one set of cards and then another?

-Maze: I tested to make my maze but i am kind of confused about how it works, there is some kind of guide or something? I made some rooms and put some goblins and kobolds but when i enter again they weren't there. Also, how i make it available for others to play? or it becomes available as soon as i make some rooms?

Saturday, October 15th 2016, 12:19pm

Pochtron

Intermediate

When are we going to get this "Smile of Gods" too : https://allods.mail.ru/news.php?article=7114 ?

Monday, October 17th 2016, 12:34am

I like the new patch, but something seems wrong, I change the gear of my warden to a full blue 75 new gear and the "Kingdom of Elements" quest is now impossible to do, before the patch was cool to do it, and now is so hard, that I can even walk on the allod, now is one more thing that is not possible to a free player or for who don't put some money on it. My fear is that this kind of segregation, even if it is unintentional, ends with an empty server, as it happened in the Brazilian server. otherwise the update is great.
:thumbsup:

Monday, October 17th 2016, 10:26am

Monday, October 17th 2016, 12:52pm

I like the new patch, but something seems wrong, I change the gear of my warden to a full blue 75 new gear and the "Kingdom of Elements" quest is now impossible to do, before the patch was cool to do it, and now is so hard, that I can even walk on the allod, now is one more thing that is not possible to a free player or for who don't put some money on it. My fear is that this kind of segregation, even if it is unintentional, ends with an empty server, as it happened in the Brazilian server. otherwise the update is great.

Same here, blue gear level 75 but now is a lot hardder than before. I still have the hope that with purple gear i can do it a little faster but for now KoE is a waste of time for me.

Rate this thread