You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, October 14th 2016, 11:08am

Allods Online 7.0.2 locked in 18% and shuts in 23%

After updating the latest patch, my game crashes in "preparing the game" and closes or disconnect in 23% "preparing interface."

Does anyone know how to resolve this situation?

Sorry for bad english, thank you in advance.

Friday, October 14th 2016, 11:28am

Omg yes I am having the same issue, I'm reinstalling the game as we speak but Jesus....I have no idea what's causing it.

Friday, October 14th 2016, 12:50pm

Buuhuu

Intermediate

Hello,

so this is no official announcement on this, you should write a ticket in this matter: https://support.my.com/games/kbPage/138/

But what I can imagine what could help you is this:

First run the repair tool on your launcher. (So you are sure, there are no errors in your current states)
If the launcher is downloading a file then try again to login. If not continue with following:

Backup any .cfg files in your "AllodsDirectory/Personal" folder if you have them.

Then remove them from this folder.
Run Repair Tool again (I'm not sure if one of those configs are part of the consistency check)
Then try to start the game again. The missing .cfg files should be generated again. The user.cfg contains all your settings for game and addons. So you need to do your settings again. Or try to override your new user.cfg with the old backup-file. If the games run smoothly on this then all is fine, if not you've to do your settings again. If it isn't working at all you can put your backup-configs back to this directory, 'cause this wasn't the cause.

Again this is just a guess, not sure if this is the right way to go, but maybe better trying before reinstalling the whole game :)
BAUA POWA!

Friday, October 14th 2016, 2:08pm

Hello,

so this is no official announcement on this, you should write a ticket in this matter: https://support.my.com/games/kbPage/138/

First run the repair tool on your launcher. (So you are sure, there are no errors in your current states)
If the launcher is downloading a file then try again to login. If not continue with following:

Backup any .cfg files in your "AllodsDirectory/Personal" folder if you have them.

Run Repair Tool again (I'm not sure if one of those configs are part of the consistency check)
Then try to start the game again. The missing .cfg files should be generated again. The user.cfg contains all your settings for game and addons. So you need to do your settings again. Or try to override your new user.cfg with the old backup-file. If the games run smoothly on this then all is fine, if not you've to do your settings again. If it isn't working at all you can put your backup-configs back to this directory, 'cause this wasn't the cause.

Again this is just a guess, not sure if this is the right way to go, but maybe better trying before reinstalling the whole game :)

Hi Buhuu,

I did what you said and unfortunately did not solve ...

1)After removing the circled files, the repair tool did not recognize any missing files.

2) For some reason I do not have input.cfg

3)Even without the repair tool detects something, I tried to get into the game and the same ocurred like other times.

Thanks for the reply and again sorry for bad English.

Friday, October 14th 2016, 3:38pm

Hi I'm a new player (not very able with forums so sorry for my faults). I've the same problem. I tried the actions suggested by Buuhuu but nothing..I sent a ticket. Waiting for answer :)

Friday, October 14th 2016, 4:00pm

Exactly the same here, so far I have

• Completely reinstalled the game
  • Made sure my drivers are updated
  • Ran the repair tool
  • deleted my .cfg files then ran the repair tool, as BuuHuu said above

Nothing has worked, so I've sent a ticket

Friday, October 14th 2016, 4:20pm

Yeah didn't work for me either :( going to have to put in a ticket but strangely enough I am missing that "input.cfg" in your screenshot. No where to be found with those other ones, I don't know if that maybe the cause or how can I get it since I tried your method but that file in particular did not generate. either way, Thank you for the intelligent guess man, I appreciate the informative response.

Friday, October 14th 2016, 4:20pm

I got a reply to my ticket, apparently maintenance is still undergoing? I guess Ill just have to wait then ^^

Friday, October 14th 2016, 4:31pm

Really? I was told by my guild they went up yesterday and that they were online playing, some of them live in the same state as me. That is weird.

Friday, October 14th 2016, 4:37pm

Really? I was told by my guild they went up yesterday and that they were online playing, some of them live in the same state as me. That is weird.

Yeah I thought Id read in another thread that maintenance had finished around 8/9pm last night. Guess not?

Friday, October 14th 2016, 4:41pm

Friday, October 14th 2016, 4:43pm

Here, my friend lives in north zone of the city and he was playing normally yesterday.

Friday, October 14th 2016, 4:47pm

Hello,

Hi Buhuu,

I did what you said and unfortunately did not solve ...

1)After removing the circled files, the repair tool did not recognize any missing files.

2) For some reason I do not have input.cfg

3)Even without the repair tool detects something, I tried to get into the game and the same ocurred like other times.

Thanks for the reply and again sorry for bad English.

I wonder if this missing "input.cfg is the cause of this issue,because I don't have it either.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Oct 15th 2016, 4:51pm) with the following reason: too much quote

Friday, October 14th 2016, 4:50pm

Buuhuu

Intermediate

Hello,

at first no, the input.cfg there is just an optional one, I'm using together with the Tetris addon to set the keybinds :P

Unfortunately I do not know where the problem could be then. I'm using the my.com launcher. You maybe want to try if you changing the launcher does anything. If you are using my.com launcher you can try the normal allods one.

You can find it here: [AllodsDirectory]/bin/Launcher.exe
If you already used the normal Launcher then you maybe wanna try the my.com one. But you would need to install it first, if you don't have it installed :/
BAUA POWA!

Friday, October 14th 2016, 4:58pm

I've used both with no luck :( The only difference between those 2 options is that when I use the old Allods launcher, the game app itself does not crash, it just boots me to the initial log-in screen, unlike the My.com launcher. But nevertheless Thank you for taking the time to help us with this very, very....very perplexing issue :P, I really appreciate it mate.

Friday, October 14th 2016, 4:58pm

Friday, October 14th 2016, 7:07pm

I wonder if its possible to reinstall the patch? it all started as soon as I finished downloading it

Friday, October 14th 2016, 7:24pm

I wonder if its possible to reinstall the patch? it all started as soon as I finished downloading it

I'm not sure, but I completely reinstalled the game from scratch and it didn't fix it, so I don't really think reinstalling the patch alone would work either.

Friday, October 14th 2016, 7:28pm

Friday, October 14th 2016, 7:57pm

Yep, very annoying. Also the fact that customer support simply sent me a link to the maintenance that was supposed to finish yesterday, and the servers seem to be online for other players, makes me feel like they've just fobbed me off. ?(