You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, October 14th 2016, 8:31pm

Ambrosia

Hello ,
Its possible to add back the Ambrosia to the boutique , The morphers are running short on time, and we have about 2-3 weeks remaining.

Sunday, October 16th 2016, 3:45am

rozetri

Intermediate

Yes, please. I'd rather not lose my morpher, given how much money I spent on it.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

Sunday, October 16th 2016, 4:11pm

Monday, October 17th 2016, 12:47am

Cant stress this enough.

Spent alot on 2 petrified ones. Do not want to do that again anytime soon..

Monday, October 17th 2016, 4:42pm

This cannot go unanswered, we better not get fucked like we did last time.
We are pleading for it almost a month in advance, I don't want another working as fucking intended reply from the Staff.

Monday, October 17th 2016, 7:57pm

I don't see why they would take less for the ambrosia, when they can make more on the strong boxes to get another one.

Tuesday, October 18th 2016, 9:38am

The best solution is to add a (+) to core morphers when time end like holly weapons skins

Tuesday, October 18th 2016, 10:25am

They shouldnt add Ambrosia, Russians also didnt had it after 7.2 they just got a new Core Morpher Sale since so many classes changed, we should also follow this since many people are no longer happy with their current class fter the Patch.

Tuesday, October 18th 2016, 10:47am

Pochtron

Intermediate

They shouldnt add Ambrosia, Russians also didnt had it after 7.2 they just got a new Core Morpher Sale since so many classes changed, we should also follow this since many people are no longer happy with their current class fter the Patch.

Allowing more people to get their hands on a Morpher after this patch I can agree with - even if we don't decide what is the next sale.
However, letting the existing ones that have been paid for with a lot of gold/cash expire and ask their owners to buy new ones would be ... mean.

Tuesday, October 18th 2016, 11:49am

The best solution is to add a (+) to core morphers when time end like holly weapons skins

this is definitely the most practical and thus best solution

i would not consider getting such an expensive item if it has a limited lifespan

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Oct 18th 2016, 2:19pm)

Tuesday, October 18th 2016, 1:30pm

This this this. I for one spent quite the amount.

An official reply from a CM would relieve my worries on this. I would be rather displeased if I'd have to buy new petrified cores.

Tuesday, October 18th 2016, 3:40pm

Did they ever promise you'll get an item to extend the expiration time on those items?

If they did then you'll get the items, no need to be worried, just bump the thread or post a link to the according news.

If they didn't then what's the point in this thread? You knew it was a temporary item when bought it, it was your decision to spend money on it anyway, so why be displeased now?

Tuesday, October 18th 2016, 9:20pm

Did they ever promise you'll get an item to extend the expiration time on those items?

If they did then you'll get the items, no need to be worried, just bump the thread or post a link to the according news.

If they didn't then what's the point in this thread? You knew it was a temporary item when bought it, it was your decision to spend money on it anyway, so why be displeased now?

about ur point!
it should be there , when morphers less than 30 days .

p.s : before 3 weeks I contacted with support's ticket ,
they said "Dear Player,

Thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your feedback and would like to thank you for sharing this input to our team. The information you have provided has been recorded and we have escalated this request to our developers for further review.

If you have any additional suggestions or if you simply require assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us. "

they must know we lost alot for it > 25k bc
but yeah we love My.com

Tuesday, October 18th 2016, 10:04pm

IAmGroot

Professional

No offense to anyone, but I think this is actually a legitimate point...
I would be incredibly upset if my item was removed...however, it does have a timer. It's temporary. It's meant to expire, then you buy a new one. Isn't that how the temporary items are supposed to be? Cheaper, because of time limit on them, but buy more frequently instead of permanent, so that my.com makes more money and AOP can have items?

Tuesday, October 18th 2016, 11:12pm

Thursday, October 20th 2016, 8:41am

No offense to anyone, but I think this is actually a legitimate point...
I would be incredibly upset if my item was removed...however, it does have a timer. It's temporary. It's meant to expire, then you buy a new one. Isn't that how the temporary items are supposed to be? Cheaper, because of time limit on them, but buy more frequently instead of permanent, so that my.com makes more money and AOP can have items?

There is a difference between temporary items (Emblem Ornament, 180 day Speck of Light) and "permanent" items with timers (Holy Weapons currently.) The obviously temporary items have a timer and that is it. The item disappears, and there is no way to extend/replenish the life besides get a new one. Core morphers are different in that there is a way to extend the duration, but they were never made "permanent." I would agree with you if Ambrosia did not exist, but it does.

Thursday, October 20th 2016, 2:36pm

IAmGroot

Professional

I guess that's a valid point.

Friday, October 21st 2016, 2:04pm

Thursday, October 27th 2016, 11:17am

Friday, October 28th 2016, 12:35pm

menzanima

12 days left of mine

:/ it looks no Ambrosia
In-game: Poloo • Faction: League • Server: Evolution
Best regards,