You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, November 8th 2016, 12:29pm

Ok, what i saw was the incorrect google translation.

Let's wait and see for future changes, since some classes need some huge adjustments especially for pvp.

Tuesday, November 8th 2016, 1:46pm

Which classes would those be? I'd love to see that champ domi would be more diverse in group setups, but if you boost the classes that ain't very welcome on champ domi now they will become be extremely OP in skirmishes/koe pvp.

Tuesday, November 8th 2016, 2:01pm

Which classes would those be?

I really hope those would be Suppression aspects.

They are only viable in the P2P version of the game and only as a consequence of much lower player damage. Everything there dies much slower, so going for a lockdown instead of a kill is actually a very sound choice. The Suppression classes themselves also die much slower.

I haven't heard of anyone using Suppression aspects in any serious PvP on the servers where there's patronage 5.

Tuesday, November 8th 2016, 2:22pm

They are only viable in the P2P
Maybe they were supposed to be this way. Problem with Suppression is that it's not actually boosted by C$ neither you can effectively defend yourself from it with C$.

So boosting suppression in p2w game without changing C$ would be impractical.

Tuesday, November 8th 2016, 3:10pm

actually iam happy supression is not widely used..it totally kills the mood when you cant do anything at all...testet this when it came out 7.0 and you could put your enemy 24/7 in cc which is just bullshit iam supposed to go afk or what? in my eyes its enought to get a little cc everytime i use a skill (called gcc ähm gcd^^) atm its just not used because its like taking 1 of your team and 1 of enemy team out of the game

but hey maybe iam just sensible when it comes to cc thats probably why i run >1000 wp in domi cuz i haaaate beeing cced

Tuesday, November 8th 2016, 3:29pm

testet this when it came out 7.0 and you could put your enemy 24/7 in cc which is just bullshit iam supposed to go afk or what?
Those who favor Suppression suppose that their ability to perma-cc an opponent shows how skillful they are comparing to the one being CCed

Tuesday, November 8th 2016, 3:41pm

Pochtron

Intermediate

http://allods.kvpserver.ru/info/course_cry?interval=21

From 28/10/2016 to 06/11/2016 (10 days), the exchange went from 4100-5400 to 6200-8000

Apparently they changed the increasing rate in Russia so when you're buying 1000 crystals it make the exchange rate increase by few hundred golds.

That's freaking mean. Hope it won't hit our servers ...

Tuesday, November 8th 2016, 3:43pm

well the supression "ascpect" i played with psi was using 1!! skill which was channeling and like this you did your "job"... and it worked...glad i dont see this often :P

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 9:26am

Soloveykina

Beginner

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 1:04pm

Well, supply and demand is a good thing that can work out on gearing system if they have fixed minimum and maximum prices which are not over the roof or insanely cheap. But doing this without a minimum maximum limit is a bad idea. But doing this on the material that is really needed to catch people up (crystals) is the worst idea ever.

Friday, November 11th 2016, 6:13pm

Meanwhile in Russia...

Look at today's increase !!!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Tonal" (Nov 11th 2016, 6:50pm)

Friday, November 11th 2016, 6:15pm

Edited with hotfix 8.0.0.12 (11-11-16)

Saturday, November 12th 2016, 5:26am

lmao psi suppression can't be spammed then, more you use a control effect less effective it becomes till it doesn't do anything.

Saturday, November 12th 2016, 5:29am

Soloveykina

Beginner

Meanwhile in Russia...

Look at today's increase !!!

It's very simple - lottery tickets

Saturday, November 12th 2016, 2:16pm

I haven't heard of anyone using Suppression aspects in any serious PvP on the servers where there's patronage 5.
there were 2 cases where it was still practical, one were when fighting a mage, especialyl before 7.2 as you could prevent its combustion-buff becoming active and win this way and the other one was in BG when you opposed a healer with coompany you could brinf some company too, cc the healer and thus take him out of the fight making it possible your fellow player kills the other (worked best with offhealers or tank on your side)

Those who favor Suppression suppose that their ability to perma-cc an opponent shows how skillful they are comparing to the one being CCed
i never heared ppl feel "skillful" because they use CC; its a gamemechanic lik dps and healing, nothing more or less

well the supression "ascpect" i played with psi was using 1!! skill which was channeling
this must have been before the patch that added 20sec debuff to choke
with high swiftness you could perma cc the enemy back then, yes

however this 20 sec cd also broke cc psi totally, as with the cc-break every few seconds you cant cc an enemy any longer and become an easy target

i miss old "sharp incursion" skill here which ignored cc-immunity completely (as a tradeoff for 30% less dmg!), but due to CD from all the skills / rotation it was still impossible to perma cc someone

Saturday, November 12th 2016, 9:11pm

20 sek doesnt sound much? take 700 swiftness or so + temporal and should do the job somehow

Saturday, November 12th 2016, 11:34pm

this works no longer as you get a debuff now that lasts 20 seconds
the debuff is not affected by swiftness or TA
you could repeat choke but it would not cause the CC effect

so as cc psi you are totally helpless vs any player running a bit of willpower; this broke this aspect

Sunday, November 13th 2016, 1:08am

And with the new effect in 8.0 all CC users can't spam their abilities because you or your target get a buff/debuff called Exposure on the russian server and it reduces cc effects

Introduced system of "Exposure", which introduces major changes in the operation of all types of control in the game.
There are 6 groups, which are separated by control spells.
Slow down.
Stun and Knockdown.
Fear.
Blind and disorientation.
The silence and disarm.
Long-term effects of control ( "Snowdrift", "Dream" and so on.).
Whenever you use a spell from one of these groups, the same effect following from the same group within 10 seconds. It will be attenuated by 50%. The third - already at 75%, and the fourth and later will no longer have any effect for the character.

And so it sounds like you can spam cc spells now if you got the way to do it but too much usage of 1 category will make your opponent immune to it.

Sunday, November 13th 2016, 4:06am

ah ok guess that rrly is a problem then^^ on the other hand this gives room to a more challenging playstyle as supression psi

Tuesday, November 15th 2016, 8:23pm

Whenever you use a spell from one of these groups, the same effect following from the same group within 10 seconds. It will be attenuated by 50%. The third - already at 75%, and the fourth and later will no longer have any effect for the character.

Welcome to diminishing return. :D
poot poot poot poot poot... POOTIE!! YOU'VE BEEN POOTED!!!

Rate this thread