You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 1:15pm

Download? (Download is available)

I know a lot of stuff isn't complete yet, but the game cannot be downloaded from this site right now. :( Maybe after maintenance they'll put up the new client and then?
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Biromir" (Mar 19th 2014, 3:39pm)

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 1:19pm

Exactly.
Also should you already have an older version of the client (from gPotato) you'll be able to simply patch it.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 1:32pm

Ppl should sped a minute searching the forum before making these kinds of posts, there's a bunch of them already on the same topic with the same answers.
Fiddler - Bard - Avarice
Kulha - Warrior - Avarice

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 1:34pm

Ppl should sped a minute searching the forum before making these kinds of posts, there's a bunch of them already on the same topic with the same answers.

I'm not getting my 5k posts back by reading the forums before posting :D

Thanks for clarifying stuff out for me.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 3:39pm

Download is available.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 3:45pm

Xaraman

Trainee

Client is still showing the transfer window though.

Maybe we have to install the game from scratch.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 3:48pm

Is there an old-fashioned direct files download?

My paranoia has issues with installing additional applications every time.

Every

time.

I almost feel like decompiling/disassembling it to look for files source... but that's definitely a ToS breach so not gonna do it.

Wabi

Trainee

I'm just downloading the new one to be sure I can play when the servers are up, in case something goes wrong with the old one updating.

aina92pl

Trainee

I hope we don't have to install the game again T.T
Better be lucky than good ~

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 3:50pm

I downlaoded launcher and then uploaded extisting game onto the launcher.
Life's a garden, dig it...or just go invisible.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 3:51pm

Xaraman

Trainee

By the way, has anyone seen sight or sound of the English speaking GM?

I would have expected a hello or post about the client DL by now :).

Whoever you are. Don't listen to those webzen guys. We're really nice and our bark is worse than our bite :D

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 3:53pm

I don't think is needed to download a new client the actual client will update the new launcher too just wait for a official announcement stop being so impatient :P

:evil:Katiia Teddy Beer - Anger Management :evil:
"I don't want It, I just need It!"
"How can I be lost?In remembrance I relive
So how can I blame you
When it's me I can't forgive?"

its still says i need to patch 1087 mb and im downloading at 300kbs

Wabi

Trainee

Ok, so when just downloading it, I noticed an option.

1. Download the file the put up at the link
2. Open it accept it, everything.
3. When doing that, you see a button under the download progress where you can link your previously installed game
4. Choose the folder of your old allods
5. Should be linked and it should start checking the things and updating it.

Still ongoing atm so could be diffrent, but this is what happened to me at least oO

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 3:54pm

My paranoia has issues with installing additional applications every time.

Every

time.
It looks like the application that downloads is the same as the MailRU launcher they use for the Russian version of the game. I've been playing there for 5 months and that program didn't cause me any problems. It is very light, it downloads patches in the background, you don't even notice it working. You can login in it, so when you click the Allods shortcut on the desktop, it takes you straight to the connection screen and then to character selection. It's kind of convenient.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 3:55pm

Wabi, same thing happened to me. But its downloadding so im getting excited.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 3:56pm

It looks like the application that downloads is the same as the MailRU launcher they use for the Russian version of the game. I've been playing there for 5 months and that program didn't cause me any problems. It is very light, it downloads patches in the background, you don't even notice it working. You can login in it, so when you click the Allods shortcut on the desktop, it takes you straight to the connection screen and then to character selection. It's kind of convenient.
Well, the Russian version does offer an alternative to the application. I've been snooping around there for a long time hunting for information.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 4:00pm

Xaraman

Trainee

Ok, so when just downloading it, I noticed an option.

1. Download the file the put up at the link
2. Open it accept it, everything.
3. When doing that, you see a button under the download progress where you can link your previously installed game
4. Choose the folder of your old allods
5. Should be linked and it should start checking the things and updating it.

Still ongoing atm so could be diffrent, but this is what happened to me at least oO

Doing this too. It was a little convoluted to cancel the previous download and restart it to check the original folder, but it seems to be patching the previous version now. It's saying I'll be patched in about 15mins. I'll let you know what happens if I get there before you.

Cheers!

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 4:01pm

Well, the Russian version does offer an alternative to the application. I've been snooping around there for a long time hunting for information.
I think if you have the game installed already, when they bring the servers back up, you'll be able to just patch it up and play ^^

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 4:03pm

Senpai

Intermediate

• "Senpai" has been banned

Going to be done in about 10minutes so hope everything is set this shows us the servers will probably be up this afternoon or early tomorrow morning ( speaking from PST time idk about others )
KAPPA