You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, October 17th 2016, 12:11pm

Something's wrong with dominion....

Hello,

Can some GM or CM explain me something?

Dominion has been moved to monday (TODAY). Fights end after 21:30 (GMT). And bids also end TODAY at 21:00 (GMT).

Something went wrong on patch, i bet....

Avo

Monday, October 17th 2016, 4:29pm

Working as intended most likely, and the 12k+ guilds as well :D

Monday, October 17th 2016, 4:33pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

Hey there,

This matter will be addressed/resolved in the upcoming maintenance (which will put them back to the normal day).

Regards,
Mhul

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Oct 17th 2016, 7:33pm)

Monday, October 17th 2016, 4:39pm

Hey there,

This matter will be addressed/resolved in the upcoming maintenance (which will put them back to the normal Thursday slot).

Regards,
Mhul
Put what back to normal Thursday slot?
Put guilds where the belong? Or put dominion back to normal Thursday slot (which is still not correct)?

Will we have dominion today then?
What caused the issue to give our server all of the guilds ever created?
And its ok that there was no dominion yesterday?
Will dominion even work today?
How will bidding react?

I'm surprised more people aren't outraged about this fk up and want more answers.

Monday, October 17th 2016, 5:00pm

IAmGroot

Professional

I'm surprised more people aren't outraged about this fk up and want more answers.
There's maybe 100 people left playing bud...and of those 100, 20? 15? look at and use the forum...

Monday, October 17th 2016, 5:10pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

There'll be no bidding, meaning that until Dominion is back to normal, matches count as a defensive victory until matches can resume as per normal. All the other matters are either being looked into or should be resolved by the upcoming maintenance, aside from the separate issue of all server/guilds being listed (this shouldn't lead to any deeper issues but we're still eyeballing it nonetheless).

Regards,
Mhul

Monday, October 17th 2016, 6:52pm

homerosi

Intermediate

There goes my weekly pvp
MMOseppe peace out! 8o