You are not logged in.

Thursday, November 17th 2016, 1:54am

Kissaki

Trainee

This would really be a very positive thing considering how short this season will probably be.

People are all over the place with gear which is partly because last season was shortened. It means you have people not knowing what's best to do - upgrade to leggy? Horde mats like bridge trolls until they have enough lvl 73 fableds to make the 160k?

The Russian solution was to create this LM. By denying it to us you're kinda messing with the game mechanics.

None of this bothers me too much since I'm pretty solid for gear anyway, but there are people who are a bit in limbo who would really benefit from knowing if they should make leggy or wait for the LM to start and unlock with fable.

I don't think anyone will be too angry if the answer is "NO!" But for the sake of knowing how we are supposed to gear this patch, can anyone tell us if we will have this LM in the next 3-4 weeks or not.

Thursday, November 17th 2016, 7:55am

Just the other day i hit 148k gs and so what i am doing is making as many 73 fables as i can and if i can get a level 75 legendary which will take along time because of my timezone as when i usually log in the Battle of Gods raid is not available unless i get 12 people or it is finished or just starting and so it is awkward for me and many others who can't access it, if it was available 24/7 then more people would gear faster.

I agree with Kissaki, i wouldn't be too angry if the answers no but i would love to know as-well, so i can decide if i should get fables and dismiss legendary or focus on trying to get legendary, even if they globally unlock Legendary astral and increase the materials we get, since alot of people are full epic/legendary/fable already, it would enable everyone to catch up faster.

Friday, November 18th 2016, 12:50pm

Double loot LM on RU has only been enabled for HARD MODE raids (and the official news says so btw).

So be careful what you wish for saying you want what Russians had.

Tuesday, December 13th 2016, 4:19pm

Pochtron

Intermediate

• "Pochtron" started this thread

*bump*

What are the news about the Smile of Gods Event ?
Have you considered it ?
Do you understand how important it is for players ? (example : here and here)
What would it cost you to activate it and make players a little happier during the end of this patch ?
Why are all the good things only for russian servers, and all the crap only for us ?

Do you even care ?

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Pochtron" (Dec 13th 2016, 4:34pm)

Tuesday, December 13th 2016, 4:43pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Thursday, December 15th 2016, 7:48pm