Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

19. 10. 2016, 11:15

Pochtron

Disciple

• "Pochtron" started this thread

Travail: Quitted

• Envoyer un message privé

Gift of Gods - double raid rewards

Since september 22nd, there is a special smile on russian servers : https://allods.mail.ru/news.php?article=7114

When are we going to get it on our servers ? It would double the raid rewards thus speeding up progression to level 75 gear & fabled.
Given we already had a shorter 7.1 season, it would greatly help to catch up for the shorter time we had to gear up fabled 73.

Thanks for your feedback.

19. 10. 2016, 12:49

They are having this LM right before the introduction of 8.0. It is believed when the LM ends they will get the new expansion.
If we were to get it now it means we would get it as well?

19. 10. 2016, 15:10

mhh new raid not open yet and you wanna have a double loot lucky moment?...

19. 10. 2016, 15:48

Pochtron

Disciple

It's not for the new raid, but for all the previous ones too ...

19. 10. 2016, 22:27

mhh gift of god just soundet like new raid^^ so your right there^^ also i saw ppl already killing bosses in new raid so i guess iam just slow there

19. 10. 2016, 22:28

Pochtron

Disciple

Yes, some more could go there, if they could still transform mithril to adamantine ... *sigh*

21. 10. 2016, 20:44

22. 10. 2016, 00:18

when next patch comes straight ahead, is there any point in putting effort in further gearing?!

I would say yes to make things easier, but once we have gotten at least full legendary this patch then i see no point in getting fabled stuff unless we have to actually get fabled because they up the strength of enemies, but i hope they make the gearing more better than having to craft and collect certain pieces, I would like to either craft all then i know where i stand in stats etc or collect it all.

22. 10. 2016, 02:07

Pochtron

Disciple

There is always a point to get best gear every patch : raids drop costumes, these sell for insane amounts of gold. Being the first to clear new raid means you're the first to sell it, thus making most money. I'm speaking 10 millions scale here.

Also, better gear makes your everyday life much easier and allows to farm lower level raids for even more money.
Mazes since they are up again this patch need gear to do it properly (like, 2 geared, 4 reincs with decent gear and brain-enabled players, switch over 3x, get alot of gold)

BUT, and that's a huge butt, AOP is right asking wtf gear when next patch is near : 7.x was a huge, tremendous, apocalyptic mess-up in gear system. They planned 4 seasons up to level 77 gear, realized midway it was impossible to achieve, then tried to fix it with more loots from raids and all tricks they could find, to finally give up and grant 100% more loot to everything and bid players farewell till 8.0.

In my opinion, this patch is pretty much a display of everything you should not do ever in a MMO game :
- it was the first time you actually NEEED to CS to finish gear for a season : because of hammers in 7.0
- it was the first time you actually COULD NOT reach max gear level because of lack of resources : even if 7.1 lasted the 4 months it should, it would be impossible to gear to fabled 73 and upgrade all fabled 71 to 73
- it was the first time players were raped of legit earned resources because of miscommunication : players who stacked 7.1 materials in wait of 7.2 lost 15k materials because they were not aware of new mechanics

All this pretty much only hurts high-level endgame players. But it's really a lot to swallow, for me at least.

22. 10. 2016, 03:55

Eddy

Disciple

We are all already sick of gearing... Most likely in 8.0 they will create some stupid seasons again.. like 8.1 and 8.2 and so on... I am sick of ASTRAL and RAIDS... I think they cant create anything better. Fuck this...i am done ! <3
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

22. 10. 2016, 13:37

selling costumes & goldmaze are legit economical reasons to gear up, good point here
costumes however seem to be harder as if you roll its a small chance to get it (?)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

umoira & ferris-patch were the only ones with a decent gearingsystem
i cant see why this was abandoned
distortions are a good thing too

bring back wellebell (wild shore) <3

problems with 100% efficient gearing:

need itemshop hammers
(theoretically even need yellow hammers from dominion)
itemshophammers can be farmed, dominionhammers not

need the high quality (HQ) materials from hard sectors (not possbile with mercenaries)
distortions do not offer hard mode (why?! seriously, i would have loved a hard mode distortion!)
distortions do not offer materials in orange level (again, why?!)

so if we had a hardmode orange gearingsector and an option to gain yellow hammers it would be possible to everyone gear 100% efficient

BUT... even if we had this... new gear is released far too fast
i would love it so much if there could be some proper final solution for gearing...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (22.10.2016, 14:03)

24. 10. 2016, 00:48

Pochtron

Disciple

*bump*
Any answer on the initial question : when are we getting the Smile of Gods that doubles raid rewards below Battle of Gods ?

24. 10. 2016, 15:40

yes give now cuz we raid today :D

27. 10. 2016, 11:19

The gearing system is messed up I agree. But like I always said I am not a fan of a daily limit. It can be reduction of materials you get when you are out of keys, but entirely not being able to get materials is such a poor design.

Also yes, for god's sakes we are sick of astral or distortions. I think there must be a single player unlimited raid version which offers mercenaries but a little harder than your typical islands, would help people going in for the first time to understand the boss mechanics and would prove to be an efficient alternate farming. Of course raid including way faster key consumption for people who stacked keys and cannot spend them fast enough.

27. 10. 2016, 15:09

Mhuldoon

Professionnel

Hey guys,

No promises or estimates can or will be made regarding what RU are doing ahead of us, hence we cannot/will not reveal things like this ahead of time. If/when something is happening, it is typically announced when set in concrete. Bear in mind that we do not follow/parallel RU's timeline of events, sales, LM's, or even patches in any real way, shape or form, and because of the patch-catch (as I call it), even best made plans can change on a whim if attempting to do so.

Regards,
Mhul

27. 10. 2016, 15:19

there is an autofinder in the battleground tab now where you get invited into a super duper easy mode of the raid...

27. 10. 2016, 15:45

Pochtron

Disciple

Hey guys,

No promises or estimates can or will be made regarding what RU are doing ahead of us, hence we cannot/will not reveal things like this ahead of time. If/when something is happening, it is typically announced when set in concrete. Bear in mind that we do not follow/parallel RU's timeline of events, sales, LM's, or even patches in any real way, shape or form, and because of the patch-catch (as I call it), even best made plans can change on a whim if attempting to do so.

Regards,
Mhul

Thanks for the answer Mhul.

You guys are free to follow or not the events, LM or sales from RU, this has only a mild effect on how we experience the content - except for the possible missing costumes/skins related to a particular event.
However, I don't agree with you on this particular Smile of Gods thing.

The way I see it, it was introduced because RU had a lot of grind in 7.0 and 7.1 raids and it was time-consuming if not impossible to reach max fabled gear during the 7.1 season. Hence this LM now to help them catch up in gear, so they can finally experience the full Battle of Gods raid before 8.0 hits : last boss is only available in hard mode, thus for 174k GS people. Same goes for hard mode to get crystal materials.

We EU already had a shorter 7.1 season to reduce the gap with the RU release. That's a good thing because 7.1 was boring like hell, and a bad thing because we could not advance fully our 73 gear to be ready for battle of gods.

So this event can't be considered just as normal event or LM, but is pretty much required for player progression towards gearing in s23/24 amber sector, battle of gods raid, and fabled 75 gear. Please don't treat it like others event, because it has a direct impact on players experience of 7.2 patch.

05. 11. 2016, 02:57

Pochtron

Disciple

*bump*

Any answer from staff ?

05. 11. 2016, 05:10

It will be a matter of time i think before S21/S22 will be globally unlocked like they did in 7.1

17. 11. 2016, 00:30

Pochtron

Disciple

*bump*

Any news ?

Noter cette discussion