You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, October 20th 2016, 9:42pm

skunky84

Beginner

• "skunky84" started this thread

Allod Resource Compensation.

Hello citizens of Sarnaut. The release of 7.2 is one week into the swing and "Houston, we have a problem." As many of you with Personal Allods are aware, the granite which is used to add rooms in your Allod has been taken from you. Let's be clear about this. This resource is farmed by the player via maze runs and productions from your allod horns ONLY. This means for your efforts you now have nothing. It's not like amalgam concentrate or realgar being piddled away to level out a playing field. Granite is an immense resource that took many of us years, years, YEARS to accumulate. Yes the developers decided to even out the playing field so that everyone could have the same amount of rooms at the beginning of our maze patch. Cute but you just stole from us. You even let us farm Granite on our horns prior to last weeks patch instead of voiding that option from the horn choices. This wont do. I will however be civil about this and just ask the rest of the community to stand with me and demand proper compensation for you wasting our game time and efforts. Let's be logical about the compensation. If you won't simply return that which is rightfully ours, we are going to be forcibly willing to accept gold in lieu of granite reimbursement. How do we do that? It's very simple. Every 15 days a horn can produce (on it's lowest setting) 100 coral, 100 granite, or 9732 gold in addition to the tear options (which almost none of us produce). So for every 100 granite you have stolen from us, we would demand 9732 gold. Yes that would be quite a bit of gold, but again you stole from us. So pay up. It's a fair demand and it allows you to nerf those of us who earned the stature we have built on our allods. As an owner of 10 personal allods, this is quite a big deal for me. I think, however, that this is a big deal for anyone who put time and effort into farming granite. As for you players, this is now formally a petition for reimbursement. If you see as I do, leave your name as a reply. Thank you for your time players.

Kundark

Thursday, October 20th 2016, 9:56pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Losing my 3500-4000 granite I farmed reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally pissed me off. Like really pissed me off.
It's like they said everyone takes your shirts off so we can just shit on your chest for a moment and you can feel the full effects of us controlling you and you having no say in anything we do. :thumbdown:

Thursday, October 20th 2016, 10:10pm

GRIUMPH

Intermediate

+ 1 But i prefer my 3000 granit back !

Build a maze and horns take long time and for finally have nothing is not fair !

Reset maze if you want but give us back all what we created please.
Le Shaf =^.^=
(Shaffou in game)
#Empire [Utopie / Smuggler's Paradise]

Thursday, October 20th 2016, 10:41pm

This is fair.

compensation is quite fair. And before you guys ask for a screenshot, no i did not take a screenshot of the amount of granite i had. Because i believe you guys to actually be able to see how much granite i had, and not for me to have to prove the amount i had...

Now take this seriously and compensate us!

Thursday, October 20th 2016, 11:13pm

Taking something that people have farmed for YEARS is not acceptable.
I don't want compensation i want MY granite back.

I wouldn't even want 1BC = 1 Granite, even tho I would have near 15k I believe.
I.WANT.WHAT.I.FARMED.

Friday, October 21st 2016, 12:00am

Helping new mazes with 5 free rooms is fantastic. I love the idea of exciting the community into higher maze participation. Destroying years of maze work on the other hand has done nothing but engender hard feelings from the established mazes participants. Most of us have lost thousands of coral. I want my granite back please.

Friday, October 21st 2016, 2:12am

+++ i support this! +++

compensation would be an appropriate action in this case
it was not foreseeable granite will be worthless/removed like so old set of gear one day
if i had known that i would never ever had produced any granite :pinch:

same with numerous maze-runs for granite several players had done :thumbdown:

Friday, October 21st 2016, 2:56am

Honestly, why the hell would they let us continue making granite if it's to be taken away from us in this patch? This is not only a serious waste of a resource that legitimately took years to accumulate, but it also took away from other resources that we could have been benefiting from. It's understandable that you wanted to level the playing field, but you did that by resetting the mazes in the first place as many people spent literally millions of gold to increase the level of their maze defenders. The least Allods Online team members could have done is given us a scaled down compensation for the granite we earned over the course of our Private Allod ownership. By that I mean it takes significantly less granite to install additional rooms to the maze now, so scale it down to the appropriate granite amount. The game developers do this kind of thing all the time.

IT DOES NOT PAY TO BE A SEASONED PLAYER IN THIS GAME AT ALL.

Friday, October 21st 2016, 3:06am

the madness is it was not even remote expectable that granite will be something "seasoned" :wacko:

Friday, October 21st 2016, 3:09am

Friday, October 21st 2016, 4:13am

the madness is it was not even remote expectable that granite will be something "seasoned" :wacko:

Sure it is. The longer you've had your private allod, the more likely you are to have accumulated a substantial amount of granite. Considering they basically give you Greatness now (and a Private Allod for that matter), the least they could do is give those that have been playing longer more of an edge over their competition.
Fun Fact: It used to take almost as long to make an allod as it takes to make a real life human baby.

Friday, October 21st 2016, 4:28am

Friday, October 21st 2016, 9:04am

Friday, October 21st 2016, 10:20am

+1

16k granite stolen. Tired of this constant disregard for customers coming from the most mediocre developpment team in the world.

So what's next to be stolen? Coral? Gold? The costumes we bought in boutique? The items from Scambox? Runes? BC?
Is this the russian mentality?

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Tonal" (Oct 21st 2016, 1:26pm)

Friday, October 21st 2016, 2:45pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Yeah it makes me really sad that I even supported this game sometimes. I'm really unhappy with many, many, many of the changes in the last year. Sometimes I really wish I could just have a refund on all my purchases and wish this nightmare never happened.

Friday, October 21st 2016, 3:16pm

Nandita

Intermediate

It's like they said everyone takes your shirts off so we can just shit on your chest for a moment and you can feel the full effects of us controlling you and you having no say in anything we do.

This perfectly describes the feeling I have for this game a long time now. xD

So what's next to be stolen? Coral? Gold? The costumes we bought in boutique? The items from Scambox? Runes? BC?

Next are costumes http://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pag…4148&highlight= :wacko:

... and there is no need to steel Items, they have a timer on it. :P I think lvl 14 Runes with timer will come next patch. :D

Friday, October 21st 2016, 3:30pm

All these cries about a few granits..... you have kept horns and defenders. With this you got an advantage against people who haven't got them yet.
MORE MORE MORE i'm never happy i always want more ....

I think that sometimes, in mmos it's good to have a reset to integrate new players.
And be intelligents, in the last patches they were working on the maze so a reset of the mazes was predictable.

It wasn't sure that we will keep them so if you created lots of them before patch it was a bet. If you afraid to loose don't play this sort of games.

In my case i lost the granite but i keep my corals, horns and defenders, i was afraid to lost them. When i saw that i didn't lost them i was happy :) .

It's funny to see that for some people this is the end of the world just because they can't say "my maze is bigger than yours". :(

Some people are saying that they lost all but thay forget their corals, horns and defenders that they have and that new players don't have.

Friday, October 21st 2016, 3:59pm

IAmGroot

Professional

MORE MORE MORE i'm never happy i always want more ....

We're not asking for more....No one ever said..."I had 3000 granite before this patch, why the hell do I have 0 instead of 15,000 now? wtf? They should have given me an additional 12,000 instead of taking my 3000 away."

We're asking for what we had. They should not take away our hard work. They already do that every patch with gear resets. Every 3 months when they implement a new gear level...we have to redo everything we already did...they SHOULD NOT take away something we have been farming YEARS upon YEARS for.

It's just utter bullshit.

Friday, October 21st 2016, 4:26pm

Eddy

Intermediate

Tbh this is sux guys..I am rlly srry cuz of you.. I had 0 granite, but i think this is rlly lame..U all should get your granite back!
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

Friday, October 21st 2016, 4:43pm

Sure it is. The longer you've had your private allod, the more likely you are to have accumulated a substantial amount of granite. Considering they basically give you Greatness now (and a Private Allod for that matter), the least they could do is give those that have been playing longer more of an edge over their competition.
Fun Fact: It used to take almost as long to make an allod as it takes to make a real life human baby.

i totally agree with you! its not OK at all
only thing i disagree with you is the thing about making a baby, i think this takes less than half an hour usually :rolleyes: :P

MORE MORE MORE

no, not MORE, its THE SAME THE SAME THE SAME
if you want to KEEP what you already HAD its not MORE... you missed the point
All these cries about a few granits

no, this is a basic issue
its natural that we kept our defenders and horns, not a "great thing", no need to be happy here

I think that sometimes, in mmos it's good to have a reset to integrate new players.

"integration" of new players has to happen by their effort
their effort has to be bigger than the one of the veterans, then they can catch up
but gearreset makes it easy to catch up anyway...

mmogames are stateful games for a reason - players enjoy the option to build up advantages and KEEP THEM
if you enjoy resets try a game like "dota" or "heroes of newearth" or "counterstrike" or "football"