You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, October 24th 2016, 9:47pm

Returning player

hello all i am a returning player and i was wondering what the best survival tank is and is it worth coming back to the game??

Monday, October 24th 2016, 9:54pm

best suvival tank? if you mean the tank with the highest defense i would say singletarget paladin, aoe warrior and scout sry no clue cuz i never see any scout tanks (sadly cuz in theory they should simple dodge most of the dmg)

Tuesday, October 25th 2016, 5:40pm

if you stand before a boss who hits 6mio+ per hit you wanna be a pally :P

Tuesday, October 25th 2016, 6:02pm

i would say pally cuz you can tank without healer also you can support your party with perma off/def buffs

Wednesday, October 26th 2016, 11:13am

if you stand before a boss who hits 6mio+ per hit you wanna be a pally :P
Or scout :)

i would say pally cuz you can tank without healer also you can support your party with perma off/def buffs
Scout can also tank bosses without a healer (and for packs I don't think pally doesn't need healer), support his group with perma deff buff, give group shields, offheal his group, deal decent damage and self-puri.

And there are lots of warriors tanking top PvE content without problems, being probably hardest tank to kill on BG.

So it's all a matter of taste eventually.