You are not logged in.

Thursday, October 27th 2016, 9:18am

Soloable Raids Thread

So, as far as I know the soloable raids and their difficulties are as follows:

-Gorluxor's Tower: Really annoying to go all the way but very easy.
-Tep's Pyramid: Easy and short.
-Dead City: For people with moderate gearscores I strongly suggest Assault build for outdps'ing Lickflame so with an Assault build it is very easy.

I do not think Ferris is soloable yet, but if they are, tell me how can they be soloed but Umoir raids are the main ones I want to know about in terms of them being soloable.

I espicially want to know about Ancient Mound and Eclipse.

Thursday, October 27th 2016, 9:46am

Mechanically, I don't think you can solo Ancient Mound. One of the bosses will randomly "lock" someone, and another person needs to throw something to break them out. If you're by yourself, you can't do that. It's also not possible to skip that boss. Unless they've changed it.

Like wise, Eclipse shouldn't be soloable because beginning with the second boss mechanics get in the way due to one person needing to do the jet pack and one dpsing the boss.

Thursday, October 27th 2016, 10:32am

Oh well I didnt know that. Thank you for the enlightment though. Do the boss you meant in Eclipse is the goblins?

For Ancient Mound I do not know, but if it cannot loop the lock I do not know why it cannot be soloed. The lock we speak about is Tep's Mechanical Golems type of lockdown (10 seconds of lockdown but the mob doesnt use it every 15 seconds or so) or Tep kind of lockdown (He locks one person forever if you do not kill him fast enough) so if you can tell more I would be happy.

Friday, October 28th 2016, 6:14am

Eclipse
---
Clockwork should be soloable as long as you don't mess up the ice circles.
Death would not be doable, one person needs to go on jet pack to break shield while dps have to kill him.
Catherina would likely be problematic due to the cannons mechanic as well.
Goblins might be problematic due to issues with accidentally killing one of them before the others.
Reactor should be soloable.
Captain should also be soloable, I think.
Worm would not be soloable due to getting pulled in by orbs.
Dragons should be soloable.
Ritualist, not soloable.
Catherina/Sarn, not soloable.

Ancient Mound
---
Zomgie might be hard if doable at all, but is skippable.
Jam would be easier to solo as you need to do Zomgie or Jam.
Orbs boss (I don't remember the name) should be soloable.
Pillars boss ( I don't remember the name either) would not be soloable. You get cc'd and someone needs to break you out.
Cyclops boss ( I don't remember the name either) would be soloable.
Bird boss ( I don't remember the name either ) would maybe be soloable, but I'm not sure on that.
Demon boss ( I don't remember the name either ) should be soloable. Hell I used to do this when it was relevant content anyway...

Tuesday, November 1st 2016, 5:48pm

Mapz

Trainee

Eclipse
---
Clockwork should be soloable as long as you don't mess up the ice circles.
Death would not be doable, one person needs to go on jet pack to break shield while dps have to kill him.
Catherina would likely be problematic due to the cannons mechanic as well.
Goblins might be problematic due to issues with accidentally killing one of them before the others.
Reactor should be soloable.
Captain should also be soloable, I think.
Worm would not be soloable due to getting pulled in by orbs.
Dragons should be soloable.
Ritualist, not soloable.
Catherina/Sarn, not soloable.

Ancient Mound
---
Zomgie might be hard if doable at all, but is skippable.
Jam would be easier to solo as you need to do Zomgie or Jam.
Orbs boss (I don't remember the name) should be soloable.
Pillars boss ( I don't remember the name either) would not be soloable. You get cc'd and someone needs to break you out.
Cyclops boss ( I don't remember the name either) would be soloable.
Bird boss ( I don't remember the name either ) would maybe be soloable, but I'm not sure on that.
Demon boss ( I don't remember the name either ) should be soloable. Hell I used to do this when it was relevant content anyway...

Captain is not soloable due to the random stun that needs to be purified after 35%, so after 1st martyr protection u're screwed (although u can survive it with high concentration and caution + monolyth armor, but being solo, chances are u'll get stunned again immediately after and die). Goblins are perfectly soloable single targetting properly. And Ritualist, why not soloable? what am i missing in there?
2nd boss it technically soloable, u have some time to go up and dps after using the jetpack, but it's pretty painful.
3rd boss (ship+catherina) is the most painful one, because dots might kill mobs while u're stunned by the -90% hit, but might be able to give u another -90% hit (that WILL land even if mobs are dead). so u get out of the stun, with 10% hp, no mobs to kill to heal urself up with bl, and another hit coming and killing u most likely. not impossible probably, but very hard, and u must be lucky
For AM, everything is soloable except the Pillars boss. The bird i am not 100% sure, but if u have enough cc's that's definitely soloable too.

However, both AM and eclipse minus last boss are doable with 2 people.

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Mapz" (Nov 2nd 2016, 1:49pm)

Tuesday, November 1st 2016, 7:01pm

"Worm would not be soloable due to getting pulled in by orbs."

He never pulls the one tanking so it is soloable because this step would be skipped (we do it regularly as 3 people (and normally there are 4 orbs), the one that has aggro never gets pulled and just frees the rest).

Wednesday, November 2nd 2016, 6:52am

Ritualist wouldn't you run out of time without the ability to grab both buffs for the crystals? Then again I haven't tried in a long time so maybe doable.

Also, didn't know that about worm boss, and forgot that about captain.

Wednesday, November 2nd 2016, 8:44am

For Ferris last boss you will always need minimum 8 people to carry eggs through the maze.
8 people that know what they are doing cause maze mechanics are one shot regardless of your level and gear.

Wednesday, November 2nd 2016, 9:09am

Pochtron

Intermediate

Ritualist wouldn't you run out of time without the ability to grab both buffs for the crystals? Then again I haven't tried in a long time so maybe doable.

Nah they go down pretty fast even with just 1 buff (we do it as 2 people) and when we bring both buffs crystal poofs in matters of seconds.
So i believe it's pretty soloable too, progression on the ritual is quite slow.

Wednesday, November 2nd 2016, 1:48pm

Mapz

Trainee

I think u have more than enough time without any of the buffs. with 2 ppl we manage to finish with ritual at about 35 or 40%.