You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 3:24am

Dolce

Beginner

• "Dolce" started this thread

WTF Missing Gpots?!

So I log in today to find $10 in gpots MISSING, I have been saving gpots for WEEKS buying it with in game gold to pay someone back the gpots I borrowed and now $10 of it is MISSING?! Someone needs to explain this IMMEDIATELY.

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 3:35am

Groupie

Beginner

Well if you had it as Gpots then they are still on your Gpotato acc. Only ingame currency was moved with the transfer.

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 3:41am

Dolce

Beginner

• "Dolce" started this thread

Nah I had them after transfer, the last time I saw them in my account was a few days ago. Unless something went wrong with the Italy and Turkey server merge.

Sorry meant to call them gem shards**

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 6:17am

Great so it's not just me. I remember spending $10 the night before the turkey merge to buy something really really cheap. Forgot what. And the next day, I was pretty much out of crystals.

SUGGESTION: fill up history, in-game purchase history.

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 10:35am

Submit a ticket and they will investigate.

They cannot, for legal reasons, discuss issues relating to paid services in a public forum.

However, if you had gpotatos saved, and not crystals, the gpotatos will be on your gpotato account, where you left them
Have you tried turning it off and on again?