You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, November 4th 2016, 8:28am

How much money costs 30 days p2p server?

Hello! I want to try to play on the server p2p but I do not see anywhere cost information.

Friday, November 4th 2016, 11:37am

Eddy

Intermediate

30 days / 1000 crystals / 10 Euros
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

Friday, November 4th 2016, 12:04pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

Hello,

All the information you need can be found via links on the main website.

Subscription is purchased using crystals. The duration you are looking for (30 days) requires 1,000 crystals. Assuming you aren't already an FTP player with crystals to burn, then you can purchase them raw from the Crystal Bundles or manual top-up section.

As Eddy said - 1,000 crystals costs 10euro, so 10euro for over a month of P2P playtime.

Have fun in-game,
Mhul

Friday, November 4th 2016, 1:03pm

30 days (1000 Crystals) --> 10.0€
60 days (1600 Crystals) --> 16.0€
90 days (2100 Crystals) --> 21.0€

You cannot use Premium Crystals. To a p2p player they are completely useless.

Tuesday, November 8th 2016, 5:49pm

this is expensive for insternational players. 10 euros is a LOT for a server that is empty. lower prices or you will not get new players to sub

Tuesday, November 8th 2016, 8:23pm

7E for a month is expensive?

for international players? yes. also, it's not 7 euros for a month, i just want a month, 21 euros is a lot of money to pay at once

just giving you a deeper information about how expensive 10 euros is in my country: Crunchyroll (that I'm monthly subscribed) costs 17 of my country currency, Netflix costs 20 of my country currency, 1 month on allods would cost like 36 of my country currency, it's like 2 subscriptions (Netflix and Crunchyroll) at once!

21 euros is like almost 80 of my country currency. 80 is a LOT of money here (forget the currencies, it would feel like you've been spending 80 dollars if you live in USA)...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "user_9379409" (Nov 8th 2016, 8:36pm)

Tuesday, November 8th 2016, 10:15pm

when you want to try you get 7 free days upon account creation :)

...netflix is paying for things that are free available already, just telling...
i dont know crunchyroll but it seems this is also something where you pay for watching anime etc... so same like with netflix

anyway, its your decision on what you spend your money of course :P

Rate this thread