You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, November 6th 2016, 3:46am

5 Little Things I'd Like To Have

Okay, here it goes ...

1. Having our own instance of Character|progenitor|Reincarnate changing within any of the available Nezebgrad Buildings (Apartments)? Maybe we could purchase our own instanced apartments for this/? With a dressing room too? :thumbsup:

2. More Hairstyles/Faces, we know you have 'em - So, Give 'em up! :cursing: And more dance moves! Hell, I'll gladly take a male elf dance for a female Hadagan - or a female elf dance for a male ORC muahahaha <----

Anyways, Hows about a new dance for both factions that resembles something like the video (below) where we can have a dance-off contest between factions/players of which syncs the best! 8o

Сальса !!! Salsa !!!

3. Weapon-Skins that differ from Holy Weapons as an additional option/vanity to change the appearance of an ugly staff, or that damn thing on our back! Ska-roo Yoo guys 'n' Yur Holy Weapons!

Yes, place it in the boutique - not a strongbox!

4. Increasing Mount Ranks should cease now, and only be more battle-useful or wonderful to look at!

5. Okay, I was also thinking a once-in-a-year faction change option that only comes on a special day FACTION-CHANGE-DAY! :whistling: (wishful thinking ... I know) But I'd still like the option there to change the scene up a bit.

/thumbsup

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Nov 6th 2016, 4:27am)

Sunday, November 6th 2016, 5:04am

all sound fine but pls not the 4^^ faster mounts are always awesome^^ back then i also thought my goldwolf was enought...but not that i have tastet my wraith i want moooore it just feels so nice to speed around :D

Sunday, November 6th 2016, 5:21am

I definitely want the faction change but not the apartment. Sharing quest progress and all the rubies / talents and greatness with our reincs would be great though.

This includes quests like Path of the Hero and all storyline quests, also reputations of all the factions.

Sunday, November 6th 2016, 10:34pm

all sound fine but pls not the 4^^ faster mounts are always awesome^^ back then i also thought my goldwolf was enought...but not that i have tastet my wraith i want moooore it just feels so nice to speed around :D
Hahaha Yeah faster is nice :thumbup: ... BUT the ranks are climbing more & more :wacko: WE NEED A STOP SIGN !!!
I definitely want the faction change but not the apartment. Sharing quest progress and all the rubies / talents and greatness with our reincs would be great though.

This includes quests like Path of the Hero and all storyline quests, also reputations of all the factions.
Yes! :thumbup:

Monday, November 7th 2016, 11:39am

freestile

Professional

the house for progenitor/reinca is a great idea! i'd like to see the same thing for a guild house or smthng ;)

also, here are a few suggestions :

- separate the cape and wing slots in the wardrobe so we can finaly wear both at the same time and stop seeing these horrible nude backs (i know some prefer like that but at least give us the choice!!) + it would add so much combinations possible and would give back some interest to the capes (as imo wings always > cape)

- stop making the shield disapear when wearing wings! (once again give us an option to decise ourselves)

- we can now choose the environment of our mazes so why can't you let us choose the environment of our allods too!!? i mean why the hell are we obliged to have the same as our main? + pls ass for each environment diffrent shapes of allod so we can feel like it's a little bit unique (not the same exact allod for everyone) + adding an umoir environment or any other of your choice could be nice! ;)

- creating a special reward for those who have their 10 reincas at max lvl (like 2nd reinca skill permanent - not to have to use the cs item; or a cd reduction on reinca skills...)

- put the old wild shore maps ig so we can at least go there for nostalgia or even create new activities there (it was such a nice concept, i'm sure there are tons of great thing that could take place there), i can think of another map for a race (like kira/wandering) that would give more winners available at each race and allow new concept of race (there is the spark one, the regular mount one, maybe somthing like in june catacomb or inspired by that?), or mobs on these maps could drop something usefull in very low quantities but being farmable by huge packs so it'd be fun? or even having some really rare item that drop super rarely too, so it can be a great moment at all time.....

- increase the reward in jc (well i thing they are alright now but idk) or change slighly something in this bg (not that it needs to) BUT i'm really pissed that it so rarely pops so if it could re-advertise this bg it could be nice! i mean, to me it's litteraly the funier and certainly the most profitable bg we have ig but it never pops (or when it does it's full of guys from the same guild which ruins the fun of the bg that comes whith the randomness of the participants)

that's all for the moment ;)

Monday, November 7th 2016, 4:10pm

@JLZ-P did i ever feel good seeing a stop sign? no! did i feel good getting a faster car? hell yes ! so gimme moooooar 8o

Tuesday, November 8th 2016, 12:18am

the house for progenitor/reinca is a great idea! i'd like to see the same thing for a guild house or smthng ;)

also, here are a few suggestions :

- separate the cape and wing slots in the wardrobe so we can finaly wear both at the same time and stop seeing these horrible nude backs (i know some prefer like that but at least give us the choice!!) + it would add so much combinations possible and would give back some interest to the capes (as imo wings always > cape)

- stop making the shield disapear when wearing wings! (once again give us an option to decise ourselves)

- we can now choose the environment of our mazes so why can't you let us choose the environment of our allods too!!? i mean why the hell are we obliged to have the same as our main? + pls ass for each environment diffrent shapes of allod so we can feel like it's a little bit unique (not the same exact allod for everyone) + adding an umoir environment or any other of your choice could be nice! ;)

- creating a special reward for those who have their 10 reincas at max lvl (like 2nd reinca skill permanent - not to have to use the cs item; or a cd reduction on reinca skills...)

- put the old wild shore maps ig so we can at least go there for nostalgia or even create new activities there (it was such a nice concept, i'm sure there are tons of great thing that could take place there), i can think of another map for a race (like kira/wandering) that would give more winners available at each race and allow new concept of race (there is the spark one, the regular mount one, maybe somthing like in june catacomb or inspired by that?), or mobs on these maps could drop something usefull in very low quantities but being farmable by huge packs so it'd be fun? or even having some really rare item that drop super rarely too, so it can be a great moment at all time.....

- increase the reward in jc (well i thing they are alright now but idk) or change slighly something in this bg (not that it needs to) BUT i'm really pissed that it so rarely pops so if it could re-advertise this bg it could be nice! i mean, to me it's litteraly the funier and certainly the most profitable bg we have ig but it never pops (or when it does it's full of guys from the same guild which ruins the fun of the bg that comes whith the randomness of the participants)

that's all for the moment ;)
Haha yes, thanks! :thumbsup:

1/2. Absolutely, more choice options are great!

3. Anything with more choice/options is always a good thing.

4. I've never had that many, but those rewards sound very nice for those that do have 10@Max.

5. RACES !!!

All of your suggestions are a great addition :thumbup:
@JLZ-P did i ever feel good seeing a stop sign? no! did i feel good getting a faster car? hell yes ! so gimme moooooar 8o
More you say? :D Click it (below)

http://funnyasduck.net/wp-content/upload…ed-gif-pics.gif

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "JLZ-P" (Nov 8th 2016, 12:24am)

Tuesday, November 8th 2016, 5:59am

Wednesday, November 9th 2016, 4:51am

agree with everything here except stopsigns :P
more content and options make everyone happy! :love:
I see what you did there.

Hahaha Thanks guys for the replies! :thumbsup:

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 9:20pm

I would love to have more dance options :3

I like the reinc's houses idea. It could be in our private allod (or not) and we could see all our reincarnations at the same time as NPCs (except the one we are using). They could do that with the Orders too, a big city for each one.

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 9:40pm

freestile

Professional

am i the only one that would prefer by faaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrr havng ayearly big patch (well not 8.0 now but maybe 9.0?) in which devs do not create a new map with a new part of storyline, new raid etc. BUT use all this amount of time and effort to add as many of players suggestions as possible IG in order to make the already existing Allods Online closer to his player base desires.

And THEN, a year or two (depending on how much time it takes to add all that shitload of things players want for a long time but devs never gave a a fuck about) they can create new content again (regular patch)

Devs should be giving to us, players a virtual world they've created (they decide the storyline, art-style etc. Allods do really great with all this stuff so far) to explore-play in, BUT regarding how to behave - have fun with this universe, devs should always be looking at the community desires, make an average of the suggestions and create a new patch out of this. And if devs got ideas as well (i mean, they also got their role, they've already created a masterpiece we can listen to them also) there should be for every single change, a kind of refenrendum that would last like a week or so, then if there are more players against this, it will not be implemented IG ==> as simple as that

What i wrote above, THIS is what i want to get as a 8.0, not a regular patch that will bring no changes to what I (and quite a lot of players) really want :)

Saturday, November 12th 2016, 1:09am

I would love to have more dance options :3

I like the reinc's houses idea. It could be in our private allod (or not) and we could see all our reincarnations at the same time as NPCs (except the one we are using). They could do that with the Orders too, a big city for each one.
Ha-ha, YES!!!
Oh, our reincarnations as NPCs? Now that's a good one! :thumbsup:
am i the only one that would prefer by faaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrr havng ayearly big patch (well not 8.0 now but maybe 9.0?) in which devs do not create a new map with a new part of storyline, new raid etc. BUT use all this amount of time and effort to add as many of players suggestions as possible IG in order to make the already existing Allods Online closer to his player base desires.

And THEN, a year or two (depending on how much time it takes to add all that shitload of things players want for a long time but devs never gave a a fuck about) they can create new content again (regular patch)

Devs should be giving to us, players a virtual world they've created (they decide the storyline, art-style etc. Allods do really great with all this stuff so far) to explore-play in, BUT regarding how to behave - have fun with this universe, devs should always be looking at the community desires, make an average of the suggestions and create a new patch out of this. And if devs got ideas as well (i mean, they also got their role, they've already created a masterpiece we can listen to them also) there should be for every single change, a kind of refenrendum that would last like a week or so, then if there are more players against this, it will not be implemented IG ==> as simple as that

What i wrote above, THIS is what i want to get as a 8.0, not a regular patch that will bring no changes to what I (and quite a lot of players) really want :)
Now this is an interesting one.

What came to mind, was sort of a DEV/PLAYER Idea collective? Where they sort of do a pre-patch query on the content(s) and we (players) along with them, post our thoughts/ideas on it - possibly adding/subtracting or retune?

I really like this one! :thumbup:

Friday, November 18th 2016, 2:25am

allow new concept of race (there is the spark one, the regular mount one, maybe somthing like in june catacomb or inspired by that?)
Looks like there is a topic on your idea for a Race concept. Click below :thumbup:

Click Me!