You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, November 6th 2016, 5:28am

Faction Change

So, team confirmed they wont release another faction change? Like never never because I would really like to join the League.

Sunday, November 6th 2016, 10:01am

Everyone wants join league. Their main city is 10x better than nezeb.
poot poot poot poot poot... POOTIE!! YOU'VE BEEN POOTED!!!

Sunday, November 6th 2016, 12:02pm

freestile

Professional

no they wont; but you can also play on both faction (like me) and pb solved ^^

Sunday, November 6th 2016, 1:30pm

no they wont; but you can also play on both faction (like me) and pb solved ^^
its not a solution at all and also its a bad troll

Sunday, November 6th 2016, 1:48pm

freestile

Professional

to me it's a solution, and no it wasn't a troll. But i agree not everyone has the will to lvlup and play so many chars that's true.

Sunday, November 6th 2016, 2:10pm

still only way sadly
i also felt urged to play a char on league too for experiencing the full game from the other side too (and because im obsessed with these cute elves :P )
it felt a bit like when you play command and conquer and after playing the nod-campaign you go for GDI ^^

Sunday, November 6th 2016, 4:11pm

yeah well but refarming my 12 fables seems like so much work so sry no^^ better bring back faction change^^ as everything is mixed anyway i dont see a balance problem there

Sunday, November 6th 2016, 6:37pm

A new faction change would be a very bad idea - as it was the last time.

Sunday, November 6th 2016, 8:25pm

There is reason why people want change it. This game needs some graphical improvements for both characters or main cities atleast for nezeb. (graphics arent bad they just need better graphics since when you zoom vanity you can see pixels so dont come up with graphics are okay.)

Monday, November 7th 2016, 1:18am

Lioo

Professional

Occupation: Software Developer, Allods Online Moderator, Cloud Pirates Moderator

So, team confirmed they wont release another faction change?

Just want to confirm:
Yes, the faction change WON'T come back!
Forum Code Of ConductGeneral Game RulesAccount Ownership RulesSupport Staff

• Subscribe to my Gaming or Anime YouTube Channel • Visit me on MAL

Monday, November 7th 2016, 12:59pm

Just want to confirm:
Yes, the faction change WON'T come back!

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 12:55pm

Well, if I had a character that has the same CS items that I have on my Empire character I would play the league one.

About the races, I am a fan of the Kanian Lurker pet and the wings that elves have, and their flying animation. That is the Allods team's fault I think because there are so many flaws with their races. I will list them.

-No other races beside Xadaganian women have the cape that matches their stance. Even Xadaganian men do not have that kind of thing and that feels unfair since only Xadaganian women feel kinda pleasant with the capes, with anyone else capes just look terrible and unsatisfying.
-Faces are pretty terrible. There is a reason why most people play with women characters. Kanian men look so monkeyish and old that when I see the couple in Darkwater (that frog girl and noble man) I feel like I just helped an old man getting a very young lady, not fitting at all. Also yes you can see the pixels on the faces, but when you look at the new costumes it is kinda hard to see pixels so that proves making realistic faces are pretty possible.
-Body builds are not feeling good enough. There are 3 types of girls. Small boobie girl, medium boobie girl, large booby girl. There are no muscular brute girl, feeble magician girl or mix of both. Men are also the same, their hand muscle in some body shapes are really exaggerated and that does not look good at all, I remember a Xadaganian man shape that felt like a person who went to bodybuilding which did nothing but improving the arm.
-Hair styles are mostly trash. There are 2 or 3 hairstyles in all the people and the rest of the hairstyles are not really getting used.
-Arisen needs no explanation but I will say it anyway. The mechanical parts are great but movement feels slow and clunky. No costume except their racial and some technological costumes look good with them. Considering they are one of the best magical races, they look like robots in mage costumes.

I think there must be a rework and we must be able to buy hairstyles and colors and such for a price like 50 crystals each or something, but must be able to change anytime we want. That would be great to change hairstyles for different costumes. Arisen body parts should be a little more color changing, maybe not the black mechanical parts because that would affect their dark background but the green light should be customizable to fit with different costumes.

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 2:15pm

freestile

Professional

I think there must be a rework and we must be able to buy hairstyles and colors and such for a price like 50 crystals each or something, but must be able to change anytime we want. That would be great to change hairstyles for different costumes.

OMG yes!! finaly someone that have the same idea as me on this point! it would be so great as imo the hairstyle/body look in general needs to be adapted to the costume, and as a huge kikoulol that change costumes all the time i'd need to spend a fortune if i'd change my hairs everytime.
For exemple there's a kanian-female hairstyle with red hairs on only one side of the head BUT as it's pretty only with a red-yellow-orange costume i never chose this hairstyle and prefer to take one that fits every colors, but then it's not 100% the combination i'd like ;(

Also agree with everything else you've said in this post. (just look at a priden face, it has much more detail and you can't see pixels while on other races you can)

Moreover, regarding chars look, i hate the fact that we can't wear wings + cape at the same time; it would be optionnal so the one that like how it is now can still just wear wings and the ones like me that hate seeing a nude back (well at least for warriors/pala) can wear a cape if they want to.

To sum up : more personnalisation, more attention given to design features of our chars; but in general MORE ATTENTION TO PLAYERS DESIRES!! devs please, you're running an mmo, so you're here to give us a virtual world BUT it should always be the the community that decides how we want to interact with this world, so stop thinking only about your financial interests and give a fuck to what we're saying!!! thx :whistling:

Saturday, November 12th 2016, 9:04pm

@ factionchange

it would no longer matter at all as battlegrounds are mixed since some time anyway now
these dominionfights are between guilds not factions...

item-interchange also possible due to priden-reincarnations now

only arena of death left?
it almost nevr opens up and is easy to miss

just make it the way once you have every class at max level (reincarnation) as a present you get 1 more reincarnation on the other faction... everyone is pleased then, not everyone has it, ppl will eventually buy more instant-level-up items...