You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, November 6th 2016, 2:10pm

Possible SEA server?

Hello Allods Team,
I would just like to let you know that this game is by far the greatest game among all other MMORPGS out there. I've played allods on Philippineserver before and was really enjoying it. This game was my life! It didn't really matter to me spending real life money just to enjoy this game. Unfortunately, our server was forced to shut down due to some management issues. I'm kind of wondering if it will be considered to have like a SEA server? I'm pretty sure that this game would really attract a lot of players especially in the Philippines. This would be really great to expand the game to the south-east asia side. I'm really hoping that this will be taken into consideration in the future.
Thank you.

Sunday, November 6th 2016, 2:13pm

even with 200ping + (which i often have / had) the game game be played totally "normal" as this is tcpbased anyway no udp, not a shooter etc
give it a try you will see your (slightly higher) ping wont bother you

ppl from australia also play without problems

Sunday, November 6th 2016, 2:44pm

even with 200ping + (which i often have / had) the game game be played totally "normal" as this is tcpbased anyway no udp, not a shooter etc
give it a try you will see your (slightly higher) ping wont bother you

ppl from australia also play without problems
Hello,

Thank you very much for the immediate response. I'll definitely give this a shot. One more thing. Do you advise downloading the game directly from your website or from Steam? I'm kinda confused on which one i need to download. Also, i'm kinda confused on the difference between F2P and P2P (sorry for being so noob). So as what i understand, F2P is free to play however real money is required in order to reach max patronage lvl, get upgraded runes and some stat boost from AH, right? For P2P, my understanding is that you only need to pay for the Subscription. No item enhancements or stat boost that can be bought from the AH, correct? I apologize for having a lot of questions.

Sunday, November 6th 2016, 2:50pm

the steamthing offers no advantage, i would dowload from the website here (you need no steam at all!)

free to play = you can farm items or buy them with $ so you always have to option to speed up thing swith money farmed in real life
but you can also stay completely free and farm all ingame, there are various ways to earn ingame

subscription = you pay for time, time also runs when you dont play
farming gold is almost pointless as you cant get the items that are available on free server, only few are there (and available from the beginning)

(theoretically you can even farm on free server and then buy subscription time with the farmed BC)

for a complete comparison look at the "Pro/Contra List - Subscription-Server" link in my signature, its a very detailed summary about this topic
http://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=7017

no need to apologize for questions, this is why there is a forum

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Nov 6th 2016, 3:07pm)

Sunday, November 6th 2016, 2:53pm

To be honest download from here because its is easier to do it also from what i heard there is some issues when you try to open or login to the game. So I recommend downloading from here.
poot poot poot poot poot... POOTIE!! YOU'VE BEEN POOTED!!!

Sunday, November 6th 2016, 3:10pm

Thank you for the clarification.

@Ginko:
- I see that you posted on the Warden's forum about the damage source for Wardens. Might as well ask you about them. You've mentioned that the PET is not anymore viable source for damage. How come? I can see in the forums that most wardens are going melee build. Are wardens got nerfed badly on this patch? I used to be caster build warden before. Can you please confirm if lightning strike can still proc a stun? Lightning strike from wardens before can stun the enemy for 2 secs and at the same time applies the off-balance debuff. Any information you can share is highly appreciated

Thank you.

Sunday, November 6th 2016, 3:19pm

the steamthing offers no advantage, i would dowload from the website here (you need no steam at all!)

free to play = you can farm items or buy them with $ so you always have to option to speed up thing swith money farmed in real life
but you can also stay completely free and farm all ingame, there are various ways to earn ingame

subscription = you pay for time, time also runs when you dont play
farming gold is almost pointless as you cant get the items that are available on free server, only few are there (and available from the beginning)

(theoretically you can even farm on free server and then buy subscription time with the farmed BC)

for a complete comparison look at the "Pro/Contra List - Subscription-Server" link in my signature, its a very detailed summary about this topic
http://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=7017

no need to apologize for questions, this is why there is a forum
Thank you very much kind sir!

Sunday, November 6th 2016, 4:19pm

Eddy

Intermediate

AOP u should update your pro/contra list :D :thumbsup:
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

Sunday, November 6th 2016, 4:36pm

I will send pm about what you asked.
poot poot poot poot poot... POOTIE!! YOU'VE BEEN POOTED!!!