You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, November 8th 2016, 6:13am

Does anyone play League?

Was looking for a fun MMO to get into couple days ago and found Allods. Started on the F2P server. Found out on steam that I got a free 7 day pass for the P2P server. League had a decent pop on the F2P so I thought it would be great! ...Got through the starting quest area and to Novogorod. Literally, could not find a single player.

So, does anyone even play League on there? Hell, is there anyone on there at all? I enjoy the P2P model for game play, closer to the old days of WoW for me.. I'm willing to pay, but jesus, not if I'm playing by myself or occasionally with a friend or two I get to try out on F2P.

Just a tad disappointed because I've been enjoying the game on F2P, but I am not a fan of that model.

Tuesday, November 8th 2016, 6:10pm

i didn't know about this 7 days trial, damn, did I missed it? D: i'm going to check right now....but I want be an empire...

Anyway, press "G", i think it will show active guilds even if you are not in one. Gonna check right now.

Wednesday, November 9th 2016, 7:29am

It has some guild names under the Dominion tab... but, it doesn't do anything more.

I'm surprised they left out the 'who' list. I can't see who is online or figure out how to even find a guild for me League side. Or just people to quest with. And its sad that F2P isn't much better...

I want to support the game, but I'm not sure I can stick with it if I have to play something that doesn't really appeal to me even in the nitpicking sense, just to have people to play with.

Wednesday, November 9th 2016, 1:51pm

well....

people are more active on evenings (CET).

And most of players are lvl 70... so it's almost impossible to find players on lower areas.

Cheers,
Avo

Friday, November 11th 2016, 5:57pm

I've changed my mind, I'm playing at League, what's your in-game name?

Rate this thread