You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, November 11th 2016, 5:12pm

Client SSL Certificate Mismatch

Friday, November 11th 2016, 8:44pm

Hello,

Is your computer date/time accurate ?

Edit: It should be related to the webpage your very old Allods Launcher is trying to connect to, and not the game itself.
You may send a bug report to the support team so they'll know about this: http://support.my.com/games/kbPage/138/
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Friday, November 11th 2016, 8:52pm

It the same on many computers and it happened after the last hotfix from thursday

Friday, November 11th 2016, 9:29pm

Lioo

Professional

Occupation: Software Developer, Allods Online Moderator, Cloud Pirates Moderator

First: please use the my.com launcher, the old AO launcher uses an outdated version of the internet explorer engine, which can cause this error.

Check if there're windows updates for your internet explorer.
Forum Code Of ConductGeneral Game RulesAccount Ownership RulesSupport Staff

• Subscribe to my Gaming or Anime YouTube Channel • Visit me on MAL

Friday, November 11th 2016, 11:14pm

normal launcher uses ieframe.dll interface so it uses the installed version of ie

if you want it be gone just block internetaccess of internetexplorer, then you can use the normal launcher without this error showing up :)
or forbid loading of ieframe.dll by launcher.exe

Friday, November 11th 2016, 11:17pm

Pochtron

Intermediate

There was a change in the ssl certificate used by allods site : it's now issued to *.allods.com, and the old launcher doesn't seem to like its new name.
The problem is most probably related to the old AO launcher and the way it calls the website to display it inside the launcher. Updating windows or IE won't probably change anything.

Even if you deny access by pressing "No" twice, it won't prevent you from logging in the game with the old launcher : the error you see is only related to the webpage the launcher displays as Gladia said. It can be ignored since it doesn't harm other functions of the old launcher.

Friday, November 25th 2016, 5:35pm

Pochtron

Intermediate

This bug has been fixed by this maintenance. For those who like the old launcher, no more error messages :)

Rate this thread