You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, November 12th 2016, 9:28pm

Need some advices!

Hi! it´s me again.

I´m thinking about be a support warden, because yolo

i want to use this build. melee warden (it is open for opinions and changes)

I think that this build it´s ok. I need to test it anyway...
but what I want to know now it´s about the weapon that I should use.
I don´t really know the difference between melee weapons now.
could you give some tips?
about paired weapons, or two-handed or one-handed.
if you could tell pros and cons I would really appreciate it

Tuesday, November 15th 2016, 8:13pm

Hello.

Firstly do not take tornado its not good enough. If you wanna play support you must pick emerald glow for sure. Leaf fall is not great but you can take it if you want but i rather have rejuvenation over it. So toxic sap and dancing flashes rubies will be useless. You can spend those points into spiritual connection, scavenger, stinging death and death wounds. You can also put those into some healing rubies like healing mist and well of life.

Other than that your build is pretty good. Nothing much to say. Weapon choice pick 2 handed weapons since off hands dont give bonus resistance.
poot poot poot poot poot... POOTIE!! YOU'VE BEEN POOTED!!!

Tuesday, November 15th 2016, 8:36pm

Hello.

Firstly do not take tornado its not good enough. If you wanna play support you must pick emerald glow for sure. Leaf fall is not great but you can take it if you want but i rather have rejuvenation over it. So toxic sap and dancing flashes rubies will be useless. You can spend those points into spiritual connection, scavenger, stinging death and death wounds. You can also put those into some healing rubies like healing mist and well of life.

Other than that your build is pretty good. Nothing much to say. Weapon choice pick 2 handed weapons since off hands dont give bonus resistance.

Thank you so much for your help!

I was thinking about improve the clout damage with dancing flasing effect. I think that is a good idea.

ok, i will get a good two handed :D
maybe a paired weapon, they always like me