You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, November 13th 2016, 7:30pm

freestile

Professional

• "freestile" started this thread

New race dance emote

Did i get something wrong? to me the new race ("aedi" is that right?) was supposed to be a noble-fancy race

so watch this and tell me if it suits this race to you...

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Nov 14th 2016, 3:43pm) with the following reason: title

Sunday, November 13th 2016, 9:15pm

Monday, November 14th 2016, 3:59am

Mapz

Trainee

I've definitely seen a lot of disgusting stuff in here, but this one is really awful. No words for it.

Monday, November 14th 2016, 11:26am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

More sluttier version of the elf dance. I wonder is that really their racial dance or not... the creator must be in desperate need of a good *peep*.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Monday, November 14th 2016, 1:54pm

Hahaha crazy russians :D I dont mind twerking as dance but when you see in the game it made me laugh tho. Well who cares about the dance too much anyway...
poot poot poot poot poot... POOTIE!! YOU'VE BEEN POOTED!!!

Tuesday, November 15th 2016, 12:01am

freestile

Professional

Well, it seems that this race has 2 different types of dances ==> here at 2m35 is the other one for females, which is much better (kind of a mix between xada / elven dance); i think we can see the 2 males dances as well in this video + at 0,29sec do you think it is the special item to create a 11th reincarnation? (i'm pretty sure i've read something about a 11th reinca somewhere but i don't remember on which tread, so will we really get the opportunity to make a 11th one? just for me to plan which ones of my chars i'll switch to aedi race with 8.0, to get a bit of everything ;) ==> except gibs.... cause.... gibs you know :D )

Tuesday, November 15th 2016, 3:35pm

video shows 11 incars so yeah guess will come

Tuesday, November 15th 2016, 3:36pm

PinkiePie

Beginner

LOL :D

Well then Allods, then is booty shake time :thumbsup:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Nov 16th 2016, 11:31am)

Tuesday, November 15th 2016, 11:48pm

this "dance" is the proof the creators of this game have a huge portion of humor, thumbs up to that :thumbsup:
beeing able to take things not 100% serious is a great attitude and makes things funny

beside that, beautiful erotic depictions make a game more enjoyable for sure; the image i use as an avatar was what initially dragged my attention to allods online and i dont regret it
however these aedy are not as attractive as the elves are ;)

11th reincarnation makes me happy

Friday, December 23rd 2016, 3:16pm

PinkiePie

Beginner

Btw. this "twerk" dance is not working anymore with this version ;)

Friday, December 23rd 2016, 3:24pm

freestile

Professional

?? you mean even by buying the emote in winter allod it doesn't work?

Saturday, December 24th 2016, 2:39am

Btw. this "twerk" dance is not working anymore with this version ;)
Not sure what you're saying ?( works for me.
Are you trying to use it on a progenitor/reincarnation or character other than the new race (female) ?

Saturday, December 24th 2016, 11:43am

PinkiePie

Beginner

Quoted

Are you trying to use it on a progenitor/reincarnation or character other than the new race (female) ?

Yes i createt a new reincarnation with this new blue spark and starting with level 70.
I have 3 types of styles with the standart dance emote.
you can see the types on this video...
https://youtu.be/khHgZKV6NFw?t=30
type 1 on 0:30 sec is working
type 2 on 0:41 sec is not working
type 3 on 0:50 sec is working

Quoted

you mean even by buying the emote in winter allod it doesn't work

hmm, very interesting.
you mean i must going with my progenitor on this winter atoll, buying this emote and then working this?
ok a option.

Saturday, December 24th 2016, 5:50pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

hmm, very interesting.
you mean i must going with my progenitor on this winter atoll, buying this emote and then working this?
ok a option.
You can go to snow resort with the Aoidoi incarnation as well - seen many of them there already. I think you may have to be there as an Aoidoi when you buy the dance, am not sure though.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Saturday, December 24th 2016, 8:27pm

You can go to snow resort with the Aoidoi incarnation as well - seen many of them there already. I think you may have to be there as an Aoidoi when you buy the dance, am not sure though.

You can also buy the dance on the progenitor and the (female) aodioaidoao incarn can then use it.

Rate this thread