You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, December 10th 2016, 7:52pm

Name: Vilenjakinja

Server: New Frontier

Screenshot: http://imgur.com/v2SbrhL

Description: Before I had seen the sea for the first time it was my dream to see it. Pearl Ring is the place where I was able to live my dream. Besides, flying on squawker in the sunset makes me feel so free. ^^

Saturday, December 10th 2016, 11:21pm

Name:
Ludovic

Server:
New Frontier

Screenshot:

Description:
Many of my favourite locations were already posted on this thread, so I've decided to roll with the most recent one. Kurbatskoe field with corrupted land is very pleasing to my artistic eye, not only for it's striking color schemes but also the atmosphere they set.Illuminated tall pillars of basalt stone towering and even floating towards the sky catch your eye and you almost forgot that you better watch out for enemies spawning around!

Sunday, December 11th 2016, 9:50pm

Name:
Sheyllah

Server:
New Frontier / Ligue / FR

Screenshot:

Rate this thread