You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, November 24th 2016, 9:49pm

Allods support treating allods players with different rules

My ticket number: SLC-731-78719

When I used core morpher to change my class, 3 of my crafted 75 epics remained in bank and didn't get changed from plate to cloth and they become unusable to me.

Now I personally know several players who wrote to support about similar issues (crafting wrong items, leather instead of plate, or wrist instead of chest..) and support granted them their materials back so they can recraft item that they actually needed.

But now when I wrote to support about similar issue (either for my items to be converted, or at least materials back so i can recraft cloth version), they denied me.
Even when I said other players got similar issue granted, they again denied me.

So tell me allods support, are particular players your friends and get their requests granted and others aren't?
Or whats the issue?

Or it just depends on my luck who gets to answer my ticket, and I just need to rewrite tickets until I get random luck that someone will answer positively?