You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, November 25th 2016, 11:33am

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

Black Friday Mega Sale – 2016!

Dear Sarnaut,

The largest sale in the history of Allods will take place from the 25th to the 28th of November, in celebration of Black Friday! While the sale is in effect, a swathe of items will be available in the boutique at a delicious, drastically reduced price that no Sarnautian should miss out on!

To see the full list of over 80 discounted general goods, simply open your boutique and have a browse, or check out our main news article for a sample!

That's not all! We've also got fantastic news for animal lovers and mount collectors! A gargantuan range of mounts will also have their prices slashed by 50% in the boutique, ranging from classic beasts of old, to entire prophetic mount sets and even rare collectors items – all yours for the taking this Black Friday!

Simply open the boutique tab during the sale and check out all the great deals -- there's so many discounts that we can't list them all!

Happy Black Friday! Head over the the boutique and see which creatures or items you'd like to grab before the winter holidays!

-The Allods Team

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Nov 25th 2016, 11:40am)

Friday, November 25th 2016, 1:36pm

Eddy

Intermediate

Is there anything for sub server... ofc not...u should figure out something for sub server at least 1 time in these 3y...This is main reason why sub server is always empty, <edited>...Mybe when everyone quit even f2p, mybe then u will do something for this game.. <edited> :D
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Nov 25th 2016, 2:48pm) with the following reason: language

Friday, November 25th 2016, 1:44pm

Friday, November 25th 2016, 5:01pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Greatly disappointed about the mount sale. You can only buy the bundles and the mounts are bound. There's no point buying a bundle when you already have 2 to 3 mounts out of 4 from it ;( Last year you sold the mounts individually as well - they costed a bit more than if you had bought them as the bundle, but at least you could choose yourself.

I truly hope next year's black Friday mount sale (if there will be one) will include the individual mounts as well - there are many bundles that have 1 or 2 mounts I miss but I won't waste money buying them as a bundle with bound doubles.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Friday, November 25th 2016, 9:11pm

Greatly disappointed about the mount sale. You can only buy the bundles and the mounts are bound. There's no point buying a bundle when you already have 2 to 3 mounts out of 4 from it ;( Last year you sold the mounts individually as well - they costed a bit more than if you had bought them as the bundle, but at least you could choose yourself.
I have to say, individually was a very nice option.

Anyway, I decided to ignore the mounts and go HAM on the vanity instead. I finally get to have me some of those costumes I've been wanting. W00t! :thumbsup:

Saturday, November 26th 2016, 8:18am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Anyway, I decided to ignore the mounts and go HAM on the vanity instead. I finally get to have me some of those costumes I've been wanting. W00t!
I took a look of the vanities as well but the costumes I desired the most are 10€ each (1000 crystals) and bought 2 of them. The other costumes I would have desired the second most aren't available at all.

With mount bundles you could also use the premium crystals that can't be used to the vanities.

Saturday, November 26th 2016, 3:12pm

I took a look of the vanities as well but the costumes I desired the most are 10€ each (1000 crystals) and bought 2 of them. The other costumes I would have desired the second most aren't available at all.
With mount bundles you could also use the premium crystals that can't be used to the vanities.

Yeah,

I have zero premium crystals lol and I would imagine those that do have a lot of premium to spare from events or so that they've stocked, could have bought a ton of vanity, which was not the plan haha - seeing that It's also a direct buy from the wardrobe itself rather than the boutique. #BlameTheArchitects #BlameTheHolidayCommittee

The only Mount package that I liked was the Fairytale Hero's set, but I only wanted the Bear or the Fox itself.

Btw, which vanity did you get from the Trade Fair (expensive) section? I'll take a guess that you either got the Royal Outfit or Catologist's Outfit :?: :D

Saturday, November 26th 2016, 4:03pm

I could buy vanities with premium but my purchase function was previously set on premium.

What you can try is to buy a usual product of the boutique for a small amount of premium (1 crystal chip for exemple), which will configure your next purchase on premium by default. It should work for your next vanity purchase.

Saturday, November 26th 2016, 5:54pm

I could buy vanities with premium but my purchase function was previously set on premium.

What you can try is to buy a usual product of the boutique for a small amount of premium (1 crystal chip for exemple), which will configure your next purchase on premium by default. It should work for your next vanity purchase.
Well shoot me in the foot, ... looks like a win for you Gwin!

Saturday, November 26th 2016, 6:11pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Btw, which vanity did you get from the Trade Fair (expensive) section? I'll take a guess that you either got the Royal Outfit or Catologist's Outfit
Both of them, yes. They were the most pretty/coolest but couldn't get the capes/heads to them. Have drooled for the Catologist costume a long time.

Ah, thanks Tonal for the info. Hopefully it will be helpful for others. Already spend all I could afford so no more shopping to me.