You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, November 30th 2016, 1:18am

New Hoverboard-Mount

i somewhere already found an article about this but i dont remember
so i ask here; what is with this mount?

its a mount so no battlearmor if i remember correctly
can it fight? is it fast? has it any superiorities to lightning / mirage? is it worth saving up for it?

i appreciate all infos as i dont have any except this sceenshot :P

also, why is the level 11 rune in teal color and the level 12 in yellow (instead of orange) ? my guess is its related to the "premium" thing as there was something like that in the vide Dala posted

Wednesday, November 30th 2016, 5:42am

Yeah, that mount looks great haha!

Here's a video of the Mount in action. He will use it on the new race too

Click Me!

Here's the Info on the Mount(s) versions Combat and Reg

Click Me!

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "JLZ-P" (Nov 30th 2016, 5:51am)

Wednesday, November 30th 2016, 5:50am

ya looks awsome mount.From what I've found its a new special 8.0 mount. Rank 6/speed 16.58 at lvl 1.,

p.s. found info(pic) on YT.[not mine] ^^ direct link to video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwjjX_qFTxY

------------Free to Join, Free to use.------------
Discord | Allods Community Server (Hub)
"A place to hangout, share experiences, share adventures & meet your fellow Sarnaut players"

Wednesday, November 30th 2016, 12:02pm

freestile

Professional

to sum up from what i've seen so far :

the cheapest collector edition gives you the 1st hoverboard that has a speed of 16..m/s and a jump just like flying mounts
the most expensive one gives you the 2nd hoverbord that has the same skills as lighing but without the one which allow you to carry someone else.

so my thought about it : not worth buying if you already have lighing but maybe just the 1st one for the design of the mount...
also i'm not sure about that but 1st collector edition seems not to have a coupon to buy the mount, so is the 1st hoverboard "free" (well appart of the price of the collector) and only the 2nd (lighing-like one) paying?

Wednesday, November 30th 2016, 11:06pm

@Freestile: Yeah the regular collectors edition or cheapest one gives the normal Hoverboard for free and the pricier collectors edition gives the coupon for the combat version.

Thursday, December 1st 2016, 7:28am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

That much of the promise that after Lightning Bolt there won't ever be another Combat Mount! The allods team said so in their own video just before Lightning Bolt came out >.>
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Thursday, December 1st 2016, 11:31am

Kurtcobain

Professional

Gwiniel that is true....but it isnt 100% clear now if we get this new Edition to buy.....but if we have informations about it you will see it.

Gwiniel can you post the link from the video pls, that would be realy nice!
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kurtcobain" (Dec 1st 2016, 11:53am)

Thursday, December 1st 2016, 12:34pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

I don't have the link to the video and won't start looking for it - too time consuming and bothersome. It will probably be found, if you go through the old General posts concerning mounts and/or Lightning Bolt (unless allods team has removed the video from youtube). I just remember that it was said so because I added the statement that no more combat mounts will be made to allods online to my own fan site.

Thursday, December 1st 2016, 12:39pm

Kurtcobain

Professional

what would be your opinion if they bring out the Box for 8.0 to our market with this mount???

sometimes ppl change there minds, may thats why they made it....
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Thursday, December 1st 2016, 2:34pm

i also remember saying that lightning will be the best forever
i read it somewhere on russian forum with translator

maybe the hoverboard is inferior to it in total

i guess there will be some discount for this collectors edition too in the far future (like there was for the 7.0 collectors edition before 7.1 update
this will be a good opportunity to buy as you will be able to decide then whether its worth or not and get it as chap as possible
if no discount you can still buy at last day of CE sale

or you just skip it
it wont outperform lightning by far i guess if it even does at all

also not to forget you get lightning token from daily mission and ppl sell it cheap on auction

Saturday, December 3rd 2016, 11:14am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

what would be your opinion if they bring out the Box for 8.0 to our market with this mount???

sometimes ppl change there minds, may thats why they made it....
I don't really mind about the new mount as I don't pvp anyway so battle mounts doesn't mean anything to me. Speed matters and if there's a jump/leap skill to cross distances instantly.

What bothers is that they betrayed the players by making a statement and then cancelling/ignoring it the very next patch. (Seems to be going like that a lot in Allods the past year.) So this beautiful game is starting to feel like politics - dishonest and corrupt. Don't make promises you can't keep is the best policy and it's sad to see that the game markets have distanced ever further from that. It's like promising a week's Disneyland trip but giving you a day trip to a half-closed/falling apart local fun-park >.>

Rate this thread