You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, December 1st 2016, 8:38pm

Preformance drop in populated areas since patch

As it says in the title there is now a massive performance drop in populated area's of the game.

Friday, December 2nd 2016, 7:22am

It isn't "populated" as I had no problems in KoE or the majority of Nezebgrad. However the tower is a completely different story.

Saturday, December 3rd 2016, 11:42am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

I always thought it was just my computer but it isn't. I've always had major lags in Novo, astral or in any party/raid activity ever since it went under my.com. So I finally managed to buy a gamer pc with much better performance and the lagging in Allods is as bad as it was with my old "regular" pc.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Saturday, December 3rd 2016, 1:59pm

freestile

Professional

I always thought it was just my computer but it isn't. I've always had major lags in Novo, astral or in any party/raid activity ever since it went under my.com. So I finally managed to buy a gamer pc with much better performance and the lagging in Allods is as bad as it was with my old "regular" pc.

good to know as i wanted to buy a gamer pc as well, so annoying thought ;(

Saturday, December 3rd 2016, 9:54pm

After that bug buff for winter Atoll, just getting insane lag in novo, sometimes in skirmishes, in raids...how about others?

Saturday, December 3rd 2016, 10:21pm

I just switched to my progenitor and back to incarn ( main ) and all the lag I had in the tower was gone. Not sure why that would fix it, or if it will stay fixed, or if it works for anyone else?

Sunday, December 4th 2016, 10:28am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

I just switched to my progenitor and back to incarn ( main ) and all the lag I had in the tower was gone. Not sure why that would fix it, or if it will stay fixed, or if it works for anyone else?
Not working for me. I can pve play the game without much lag on any other zone except Novo. Everything else lags.. even solo Time Void with mercs.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Sunday, December 4th 2016, 8:16pm

Monday, December 5th 2016, 9:07am

azalin71

Trainee

After that bug buff for winter Atoll, just getting insane lag in novo, sometimes in skirmishes, in raids...how about others?
Youre not alone. A lot of players experience the lag in Novo and in skirmishes.
I can live with lag in Novo, but not being able to react in skirmish is rediculous.
Araanahn - Kanian Crusader - Warsong guild

Monday, December 5th 2016, 10:10am

Xtagadax

Beginner

Youre not alone. A lot of players experience the lag in Novo and in skirmishes.
I can live with lag in Novo, but not being able to react in skirmish is rediculous.
Here is a video that Highroller recorded, that explain to everyone what's the actual problem, look at 4:55 to the end. Perma freeze, drop to 1 FPS.

Spoiler Spoiler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NWtHQajZ68

Monday, December 5th 2016, 3:16pm

good thing he is warr :D we can just spin and still do dps :P

Monday, December 5th 2016, 3:41pm

Yeah I made a video just to show the issue.
Which is an issue for quite few people in game, Astral and so on is unplayable.
CF yesterday was the SAME way.

But still no "official" response to their fuck up yet, so probably wont even see it.

And the worse part is, it only affects some people. So it has to be a mess up in their database caused by them. :love:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "VashBOG™" (Dec 5th 2016, 3:56pm)

Monday, December 5th 2016, 5:51pm

Hello,

Did you all send a bug report to the support team ?
http://support.my.com/games/kbPage/138/

Sending a bug report is really important. The support team can collect information from your accounts and the more bug reports sent, the more they can understand that the issue is much more on the game side than the player side.
Videos are really appreciated too, if you can provide one of course.

Send bug reports about the lag, with information about your client version (EN, FR, DE, TR), which version of the launcher do you use, your launcher settings (P2P), zones where you have some lag, when did it start, if all of your character are having the issue etc. Any information is useful.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Monday, December 5th 2016, 7:40pm

Sent ticket, generic reply, no use, still not fixed.
"Helpful"
There would have been an update, or at least them telling us that they see the issue and are looking into the matter, and that they appreciate our patience.
But not a damn thing? Yeah ok.

Tuesday, December 6th 2016, 1:37am

Hello,

Sent ticket, generic reply, no use, still not fixed.

The purpose of sending a ticket, is sending a signal to the IT team so that they know that a lot of players have an issue, whatever their computer specs, or internet, or location etc.

Thank you for sending your ticket Vash, even though you are disappointed with the answer :).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Tuesday, December 6th 2016, 8:45am

So, some things I noticed today:

Logging out temporarily fixes lag.
Switching to a reincarnation or progenitor temporarily fixes lag.
Closing the client ( without logging out the character ) does NOT fix lag.
Actively playing causes the lag to appear.
AFKing idle causes the lag to appear.
Disabling the combat log does not affect the appearance of lag.
Disabling addons does not affect the appearance of lag.

Contrary to a request from support, I did not disable my antivirus or firewall.
Contrary to a request from support, I did not delete my client and GameCenter.
Contrary to a request from support, I did not disable my security software while doing a fresh installation of GameCenter and Allods Online.

I don't understand how this is a "client" issue when force closing the client does NOT resolve the lag, but forcing the character out of the server does.

Tuesday, December 6th 2016, 3:14pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

Hello guys,

As always, please create tickets. You aren't likely to get a response with a miracle cure, but the more an issue is highlighted, the more the scale can be judged by IT/Support. There were similar reports over on the Turkish side who had theirs seemingly resolved via a recent maintenance. Issues such as these (which are clearly only effecting certain users, rather than a server or client-wide problem) are not as easy to pinpoint, so don't hesitate to create a ticket and give concise, relevant information to help pin-point the problem.

Regards,
Mhul

Tuesday, December 6th 2016, 5:00pm

Some things that might be helpful if you are going to create a ticket (attach the txt files to the ticket):

- dxdiag.txt
1) Press the Windows + R key.
2) Type "dxdiag" in the Run box that appeared, and press Enter
3) Wait for the progress bar to complete.
4) Click Save All Information, and save the dxdiag.txt file.

- tracert.txt
2) Type "cmd" in the Run box that appeared, and press Enter
3) Type "tracert auth.allods.com > C:\tracert.txt" without quotes.
4) Wait about 30 sec till command is performed.

- pathping.txt
3) Type "auth.allods.com > C:\pathping.txt" without quotes.

- ping.txt
3) Type "ping -t auth.allods.com > C:\ping.txt" without quotes.

After collecting the necessary diagnostic files, please perform the following actions:

- check that your progressive downloading is fully completed: https://s.mail.ru/D3yV/mpcKnsD5j

- add My.com Game Center and the game client to your security software exception list.
- perform a "clean" Windows start:

1. Log in to the system as an administrator.
2. Press Win + R.
3. Type "msconfig.exe" without quotes.
4. "System configuration" window will appear. On the Services tab, you’ll notice a long list of services available on your PC.
5. First, check the box labeled Hide All Microsoft Services. As its name implies, this will hide all Microsoft services on the list.
6. Next, click the Disable All button. (To boot normally click Enable All button at step 6.)
7. Finally, click the OK button and reboot.

Tuesday, December 6th 2016, 8:02pm

rozetri

Intermediate

Yeah I made a video just to show the issue.
Which is an issue for quite few people in game, Astral and so on is unplayable.
CF yesterday was the SAME way.

But still no "official" response to their fuck up yet, so probably wont even see it.

And the worse part is, it only affects some people. So it has to be a mess up in their database caused by them. :love:
I'm glad it's not just me that gets lag that horrible. Pretty much any Domi match with an actual fight turns into THAT kind of an abomination. I don't know how I'm supposed to do my job of refreshing buffs when I have an effective global cooldown of 2.5 seconds, assuming I can even fit a "recorded" keypress onto a frame the game recognizes as happening. Any keypresses on dropped frames may as well have not happened.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

Tuesday, December 6th 2016, 8:18pm

Access is denied.
Some things that might be helpful if you are going to create a ticket (attach the txt files to the ticket):

- dxdiag.txt
2) Type "dxdiag" in the Run box that appeared, and press Enter
3) Wait for the progress bar to complete.
4) Click Save All Information, and save the dxdiag.txt file.

- tracert.txt
3) Type "tracert auth.allods.com > C:\tracert.txt" without quotes.

- pathping.txt
3) Type "auth.allods.com > C:\pathping.txt" without quotes.

- ping.txt
3) Type "ping -t auth.allods.com > C:\ping.txt" without quotes.

After collecting the necessary diagnostic files, please perform the following actions:

- check that your progressive downloading is fully completed: https://s.mail.ru/D3yV/mpcKnsD5j

- add My.com Game Center and the game client to your security software exception list.
- perform a "clean" Windows start:

1. Log in to the system as an administrator.
2. Press Win + R.
3. Type "msconfig.exe" without quotes.
4. "System configuration" window will appear. On the Services tab, you’ll notice a long list of services available on your PC.
5. First, check the box labeled Hide All Microsoft Services. As its name implies, this will hide all Microsoft services on the list.
6. Next, click the Disable All button. (To boot normally click Enable All button at step 6.)
7. Finally, click the OK button and reboot.

Rate this thread