You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 1:03pm

noob question

hello there. is it wise to make a reinc our main although we know that he will always be a reinc. for example i am a warrior but i wanna play as a mage and i don't have the founds to compete over auctioneer, so i'm thinking of creating a mage reinc. i don't have much time to spend on game, just spend time and efforts on a warrior and alot of money(runes, bag, exp scrolls, etc etc...) so making a new char is not in my plans.

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 1:16pm

When you make a reincarnation, you have to level it up from scratch, it doesn't just pop into existence at a high level. You just get to keep gold and boutique benefits.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 1:23pm

yeah yeah i know, that's why I'm asking since i don't have much time, by the time i get 60 there will be a maximum cap of 65, so i will completely forget about warrior and start all over again with the mage, and we know that reinc get that debuff losing exp and damage, is kinda frustrating. so the question is that wise or just stupid?

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 1:25pm

hello there. is it wise to make a reinc our main although we know that he will always be a reinc. for example i am a warrior but i wanna play as a mage and i don't have the founds to compete over auctioneer, so i'm thinking of creating a mage reinc. i don't have much time to spend on game, just spend time and efforts on a warrior and alot of money(runes, bag, exp scrolls, etc etc...) so making a new char is not in my plans.

I've been playing reinc as my main character, and and don't really see major issues with it. I know quite a few people who did it this way, it's not uncommon. Only downside for me is that I'm not playing my warrior (main) anymore and not planning on doing so, and as it is my progenitor, I can't delete it, so it technically takes away one character spot permanently. I have 4 reinc slots (giving me 5 chars), so it's not a major problem in my case. So if you are willing to level up and gear new char, it's a fine decision imo.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Evish" (Apr 5th 2014, 2:54pm)

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 2:51pm

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

yeah yeah i know, that's why I'm asking since i don't have much time, by the time i get 60 there will be a maximum cap of 65, so i will completely forget about warrior and start all over again with the mage, and we know that reinc get that debuff losing exp and damage, is kinda frustrating. so the question is that wise or just stupid?

There are many 'pros' to have a reinc, even if you have to lvl it up from lvl 4 to 60:
  • you have your bag and bank capacity
  • the bag's bouqiue tab is shared between your main and reincarnation
  • you have your runes at the same lvl, trinkets and mounts - and it's a boost @ start
  • you can transfer some of the WM quests to your reinc w/o doing them - additional rubies
  • you know all the quests

And as Evish said, many ppl did like you want to do, changing their reincs to mains.